SQ CH 1: Hectic Morning

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - YAYYYY I REACHED 600+ SUBS!!! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND AS I PROMISED, I AM STARTING THE SEQUEL CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY LIKE YOU GUYS ASKED HEHEHE ENJOY GUYS! THE SEQUEL CHAPTERS CONTINUES AFTER THE EPILOUGE CHP CHP 45). I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!

4 Weeks Later

“Eun Mi – ah!” you screamed at the top your lungs, “Get back here!”

In your right hand you held a bottle of shampoo and in the other you held a large animal printed towel covered with her favorite wild creatures: koala bears and pandas. She always carried her towel everywhere. Whether it be at the dinner table or just going to sleep, she always had to have it. Well, all except for today. It was the day she dreaded for a long time. A day she had been complaining about ever since you mentioned it to her: Her first day of pre-school.

“Oh come on Eun Mi! You are going to be late!” you exclaimed in frustration since you had been playing this silly game of hide and seek with her all morning. On top of that, you woke up with a splitting headache and this wild goose chase wasn’t helping at all. You were so busy from preparing breakfast to fixing Eun-Mi’s bath that you didn’t even have a chance to focus on yourself.

To make situations even worse, you and Donghae stayed up late watching your favorite movie that you ended up sleeping at 2AM. Donghae of course fell asleep on the couch. It was expected since he had been working hard lately. Sometimes he would even arrive late back home.

Suddenly, you heard a loud squeal from the opposite end of the hallway. You gasped and sped towards that direction, worried if she had fallen or hurt herself. You arrived to see her swung over your husband’s shoulders, dangling from his back. You rolled your eyes. This was typical of him to fool around with his daughter in the morning. Eun Mi gently clasped her hands around her father’s neck and giggled as he swung her back and forth.

“Eun Mi, you have to get ready for school,” you stated softly. You walked up to the two of them as Donghae continued spinning her in circles, chuckling at his daughter’s frantic squealing. It was when you walked closer to them you realized that your husband was in the midst of getting ready for work when Eun Mi ran past the room. His white button-up shirt was completed ed revealing his perfectly toned abs. Just when you though he hadn’t paid attention to your staring, he gazed up at you and smirked.

“My wife never gets tired of admiring me, does she?” he asked proudly while winking at you. Your cheeks burned and turned into a deeper shade of crimson. When Eun Mi saw you from the corner of her eye, she grasped onto her father, refusing to budge.

“Appa, Umma is making me leave,” she whined.

“Aigoo, Eun Mi, no she is not. Why are you so scared about pre-school?” Donghae asked while bringing his daughter to face him.

“Because I won’t see Appa or Umma. I want to stay home. Can I?”

Donghae set his daughter down and kneeled down until he was at her level. “Hmmm, now where did my big, strong girl run off to? Is she hiding behind you?” He peeked behind Eun Mi and pouted. “No, is she outside?”

“I’m right here Appa,” Eun Mi giggled while raising her hands in the air.

“No way,” he replied while squinting his eyes with suspicion, “It can’t be you. Cause my girl isn’t afraid of anything.”

You giggled as you saw your daughter pout in fear that she had disappointed her father. You kneeled down beside them. “Don’t worry Eun Mi. You are going to make so much friends there. You won’t be lonely at all. Your teacher is going to be teaching you new songs, reading you books, and you will even get to play outside in the park every day.”

Eun Mi’s eyes widened. “Every day?” she asked with excitement.

You nodded. “I bet you wouldn’t even want to come back home! Sejun oppa was like that too.”

“Sejun oppa will be there too?”

“Of course, didn’t Auntie Bao Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter