The Wedding Planner

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello my lovlies!!! How is everyone??? I missed you all!!! hehehe ;D First off, OMG I GOT 100+ SUBSCRIBERS!!! AHHH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate your support and hope you all will continue reading!!! Secondly, if you guys havent heard, we are apparently having this killer hurricane, Sandy approaching us tommorrow and they are kinda making a big deal about it so hopefully our power wont go out and I can update another chapter soon. I really want to update before Wednesday because *hint hint* the next chapter is a Halloween Chapter. hehe  So I am gonna stop now, and let you guys read! HAVE FUN AND MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!!! 

 

 

 

You clutched your warm bed sheets firmly and nuzzled your face upon the pillow beside you. Why was your pillow suddenly a bit sturdy? All you could hear were the melodious vocals of the morning songbirds and a soft breathing next to you. That was when everything made sense!

            You slightly titled your head upwards and saw Donghae’s face resting upon the plushy pillows. You couldn’t believe it! There you were sleeping next to the person who made your teenage years a complete misery. This was something which you never ever expected would happen in your life. However, this someone who you considered your “enemy” has also saved your life. You were now indebted to him.

You turned back to face your “pillow” and realized that that you were leaning upon Donghae’s chest! Stunned, you immediately pulled back. You tried to sneak your way out of the blankets when a pair of arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

            “And just where do you think you are going?” a husky and sleepy voice asked.

Your entire body immediately grew stiff upon hearing him. How can he have this much of an effect on you? You were so bewildered that you couldn’t help but stare his perfect face. He smirked.

“Am I so drop-dead gorgeous that you can’t your eyes off me?”

You furrowed your eyebrows and glared at him. “Ani,” you replied with a slight irritation in your voice, “I am thinking of whether or not to punch your face!”

He chuckled and pulled you closer to him. “Is this the thanks I get for saving you?”

You dropped your head low. That was true. “What do you want then?”

He thought for a while and then answered with a smile, “Call me oppa.”

Your eyes instantly grew wide and your lips slightly parted in shock. “W-wae?”

“Well if we are both talking informally with one another and I am calling you by your name, shouldn’t you be calling me oppa?”

You pouted.

What is he thinking? Does he even deserve to be called that? He did save my life but he is still an arrogant jerk!

“I will think about it,” you replied coolly.

Donghae chuckled at your response. “Are you trying to play ‘hard-to-get’? It doesn’t suit you at all. And besides I don’t see the big deal about it,” he stated and then whispered seductively into your ear, “You did call me ‘oppa’ once before. Remember?”

A swift array of memories flashed before you causing your cheeks to redden in embarrassment.

Of course I remember, you jerk! How could I forget? You tried to seduce me at that time and I wasn’t thinking clearly!

Actually you were barely able to breathe let alone speak when you were next to him.

“Is that the only way I can get you to say it?” he asked mischievously.

Almost immediately, the redness in your cheeks blanketed your entire face and you felt your head burning with the radiance of a thousand suns. He seemed to have noticed your coyness since he gently caressed your cheeks causing you to tilt your head back up to face him.

            “Are you okay?” he asked in a gentle tone, “Did you sleep well?” You nodded gently. “That’s good,” he stated while moving a strand of hair from your face.

            “Why did you hit them so hard?” you asked suddenly, “You almost killed them.”

            “It would have been better off if I did,” he muttered angrily catching you off guard.

            “Mwa?”

            “It was strange though. It wasn’t those kids at the restaurant.”

            “What kids?”

            “Nothing,” Donghae stated calming down, “It’s just that . . . I felt like I needed to protect you . . . you are just so innocent. Unlike the other girls I know, who put up a fake act just to befriend me, you just seem so genuine.”

            It took awhile for you to process those words, which felt like sweet music to your ears. Did he just complement you? The Lee Donghae?

            “Neul,” you stated slowly, “Nan jo-a-hae? (Do you like me?)”

            Donghae gazed into your warm, brown eyes which sparkled against the sunlight. His gaze then traveled down to your soft, pink lips. “Why don’t we find out?” he whispered softly while lifting your chin. You immediately closed your eyes and felt him approach you.

Closer.

And closer.

When he was only a millimeter away from you, you felt his lips break into a smile. He playfully pecked your chin and pulled away, laughing to himself.

            “Yah!” you exclaimed irritably at his mischievous act and pushed him off your bed. He was fast enough to land on his feet, much to your regret. He looked a bit surprised at your daring act that he lunged towards you but you managed to slide off the bed. You immediately grabbed the pillows on your bed and one by one, you flung them at him.

            “Yah Kim Mei-Ri!” he yelled as he received blow after blow, “ARE YOU INSANE?” He just about had enough of your boldness that he raced around the bed and grabbed you by the waist and began tickling you.

            “EEEEKK!! HAJIMA!” you screamed, while laughing uncontrollably.

            “Not until you call me ‘oppa’,” he stated.

            “Shirro! (I don’t want to!)” you yelled and playfully pushed him to the wall and managed to break free from his gasp.

You quickly raced through the door and down the hallway while Donghae continued to chase after you. Upon on doing so, you clumsily crashed into the wooden banisters sending a sharp pain up your leg. At that moment, you were more concerned about Donghae charging behind you so you completely disregarded the pain and continued running. Some of the maids within the corridors looked upon you two with confusion while others began to giggle at your lightheartedness. You continued to run down the staircase, giggling to yourself but abruptly stopped upon seeing a familiar fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter