Nine

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr. YG called his artists, Big Bang, to his office for the reason that he’s got some significant announcement to make. He thought about this over and over again before he made his decision few days ago. Jin Young called him yesterday and he said that he already told the news to Wonder Girls; he also said that the girls had many complaints but didn’t have a choice in the end so they agreed. Of course they would agree because it would be good to their careers.

YG hopes that Big Bang won’t make complaints and agreed to him easily. Well he knows that they will agree and besides he’s still the boss so they won’t have a choice but to agreed.

He heard a knock at his door. “Come in.” YG said.

He saw the Big Bang members making their way toward him. He motioned them to sit.

“Hyung, what’s the important announcement you want to tell us?” Jiyong a.k.a. G-Dragon, the sole leader of Big Bang asked the owner of YG Entertainment.

“Hyung don’t tell us, you’ll going to kick Seungri’s out of this group? Omo, if that’s what you’ll tell me, I’ll be very happy.” Daesung said, widely grinning. “I’ll be the maknae of Big Bang. That’s good news, hyung.” He continued, still grinning widely and clapping his hands together.

“YAH!!!” Seungri yell at Daesung.

TOP smack Daesung’s back, “Stop making fun, Daesung.”

Daesung laughed. “Just kidding.”

They knew that Daesung’s only joking. He always is.

They are very close at each other; they don’t want any member leave the group. Because Big Bang won’t be Big Bang again if that happens.

Mr. YG laughed. “Sorry to disappoint you, Daesung, but that won’t happen. Maybe in a gazillion years so don’t lose hope.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter