Nineteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Remember that words that's been italicized are the thoughts. 

 

“Jiyong oppa?”

Jessica can’t believe what she had seen… So Sohee wasn’t lying to her when she said that Jiyong already forgiven her… but he’s not really that mad at her. He was lost when Sohee suddenly disappeared to his life but he never got mad to her.

Actually Jiyong never been angry to Sohee even though Jessica tried everything to make Sohee looked bad to him. It’s really a wonder to her why he didn’t.  And now, he was like the old Jiyong to her… the sweet and caring guy to his princess, Sohee.

“S-sooyeon-ah?” He was beyond surprised to see that the one who was talking to Sohee was her.  He never thought that Sohee would be talking to her again after what he knew happened to them.

Jessica smiled to him… “Oppa, it was nice seeing you here. I miss you. It’s been a long time, huh?” She hugged him not minding if anyone will see them…

Jiyong just stood there paralyzed; astonished to Jessica’s actions… he didn’t know if he’ll hug her back or removed her arms around him.

“Oh wow, what a wonderful sight… just like the old times.” She was smiling outside but inside, there’s a prickling sensation, just like before when the two were together.

The two broke out of the embrace upon hearing her voice.

“Seems like you two needed some time so… I’m out of here.  Bye unnie and oppa.”

“Sohee wait!” Jiyong called out to her but she had ignored him… again.

She walked passed them as fast as she can. She didn’t like seeing the two together hugging each other… it’d hurt her a bit… okay, not a bit, but a lot.

It’s no used if he came after her since she won’t talk to him so he turned to face Jessica.

She greeted him with a smile.

“What are you doing here Sooyeon? Here in Music Bank?” Jiyong asked her when Sohee was finally on Wonder Girls’ waiting room.

She lightly laughed. “What do you mean by that oppa? Of course I’m here because I’m a rookie who’s currently promoting our new song. Omo, don’t you know that I already debuted oppa? I’m in the group called SNSD. We debuted in August.”

To be very honest, Jiyong didn’t pay attention to any girl group that had their debut this year. Well, not everyone… he kept an eye on Wonder Girls when he first saw their MTV show.

Seungri was watching it and he happened to passed by and heard Sohee’s name.  He wasn’t sure if she’s the Sohee that he knew so he watched it together with Seungri... and that’s how he found his princess again.  She was actually fun to watch, she was the Sohee that he knew… nothing changed much….

Not much, unless he was around.

He still had no idea how to be on the good side of his best friend again.  She was really serious on ignoring him and it’s like even though he apologize million times, she won’t forgive him. But he won’t give up just yet… He’ll break the ice around Sohee someday. That, he promised to himself.

But Sooyeon was in the picture again. Not good, right? Definitely not!

“If it can ease you, I don’t know any groups that had debuted this year beside Wonder Girls… But Sooyeon-ah, why are you talking to Sohee a while ago?”

He saw Sohee with a pained expression and she wiped her tears but he didn’t like to make any assumptions like he always did in the past. He learned his lessons, he need to be fair this time around even though he wanted to shake the answers out of Jessica.

“What’s wrong oppa? You sounded like talking to her was a sin. What’s wrong talking to an old friend by the way? I just missed her. You know that only the two of you are my friends before and even though Sohee and I argued many times, I still consider her as my friend.”

She looked so serene and honest. She’s like that since their childhood. She’s the sweet, vulnerable girl that kept sticking to his side that he protected against everyone even to his best friend. Maybe that’s why he kept protecting her because she looked vulnerable and dependent to him while Sohee was a strong girl that didn’t need his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter