Two

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She and Jiyong were childhood friends. Their parents were best of friends. They reside on the same neighborhood and their house was only a block from Jiyong’s.

Jiyong’s appa owns Kwon University, one of the biggest private co-education schools in Korea.

Before, Sohee and Jiyong were always together even though Jiyong was three years older than her. All of the time, Jiyong was there on her side when she needed him. He’s also there if someone make fun of her. He’s her protector.

Until Sooyeon.

Her protector from other bullies was now protecting the new kid and new found friend from her.

Last year, Mr. and Mrs. Jung together with their two daughters moved to their place.

“Auntie,” Sohee greeted Jiyong’s umma. “Where’s Jiyong oppa?”

“Oh, Sohee, it’s you,” she turned to her. “You have a cute puppy, dear. Jiyong’s out there.” She pointed out the new house not far from them.

“What’s he doing there?”

“We have new neighbors. He said that he wanted to help carrying things.”

“I’ll go there to check the new neighbors. Thanks Auntie.” Sohee said and then go to the place where Jiyong was.

Once she got to the front door, she heard laughter inside. She knocked thrice.

A girl with a smile on her lips opened the door. And she also saw Jiyong with smile on his lips. She felt a prick in her heart. She didn’t understand what she’s feeling at that moment.

“Sohee!” Said Jiyong when he saw her. “Come, I’ll introduce you to Sooyeon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter