Eleven

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you already forgotten me, princess?” He pulled all of his courage to ask her that.

Please don’t say no. He silently wished.

Was it possible for her to forget him? It was just merely 3 years or so that they didn’t see each other. But if you want to forget that person… it’s possible. Yes?

Forget that idea, Jiyong. It was impossible. Sohee doesn’t have poor memory, right? And I’m her oppa, she can’t possibly forget me that fast.

“What are you talking about? Of course not… How could I ever forget you?” Sohee said as she walked pass to Jiyong.

How could I ever forget the one who first broke my heart to pieces? She bitterly asked herself.

She was still bitter about that. But we know that bitterness was part of life. Just like medicine, it’s bitter but we need it to cure our illnesses.

“Wait!” Jiyong held her hand to stop her and turn her around to face him. “If you didn’t forget me, why are you acting this way?” He asked

“Acting what way, Jiyong-shi?” She innocently asked.

“That way! Why are you talking to me formally? It was like we were not close.”

“Because you’re older than me and you’re my sunbae. It’s just right to talk to you formally ‘cause I respect you. It’s called manners Jiyong-shi. Haven’t you heard about that? Besides we were close before, we were close before, past tense sunbae-nim… past tense.” She intentionally emphasized every past tense that she said.

He was dumbfounded. He didn’t know what to say. “So you just threw it on the window? You forgot all our childhood memories?” His anger is now building. He didn’t know if he has the right to get mad, but he can’t control himself… just the mere thought of Sohee throwing away their friendship that they both know they treasure... was enough to bring him to the edge.

“You could say it like that.”

“W-what?!” He was surprised, when did his princess turned to be this cold? His sanity won’t be intact because of this girl. Is this really the Sohee he knew?

“You can get your hand of off me now. My unnies and your members might be waiting for us.”

When Jiyong didn’t budge… She tilted her head… and smiled sweetly to her.

Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter