Three

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


She wiped her tears. She slowly walked home. That was two years ago (Sooyeon’s arrival). And since then, although Jiyong’s attention did not lessen, they always had Sooyeon by their side. She hated it. Sooyeon was sweet to him and Jiyong was super kind to her.

That was one of the reasons why she loathed Sooyeon. She was super sweet to Jiyong all of the time. It was like when you get near the two of them you’ll get bitten by ants because of her sweetness. This, on her naive mind was not right. Well, duh! She was not his girlfriend to be that sweet to Jiyong.

She and Sooyeon were like water and oil. Just like those two, they weren’t well-suited; they were poles apart from each other. Sohee was a tough girl; she didn’t want others to see that she was vulnerable.  She was also the kind of girl that always gets what she wanted, because that was how her parents raised her. Every so often she can be naughty and playful. Sooyeon was exactly the opposite of Sohee. She was Miss Prim and Proper, a cry baby, and sweet especially to Jiyong.

Every now and then, Sohee’s making fun of Sooyeon since she was a cry baby. But at all times, Sooyeon started the mocking and making-fun thing, particularly when Jiyong was not around. And as always, Jiyong defended her against Sohee.

Her feelings got hurt when Jiyong was doing that defending-Sooyeon-thingy.

 

 

(Sohee's POV)

Hyuna and I were getting ready to go home since our classes were all done. Our things were all ready.

We were walking to the hallway when Jiyong oppa walked beside me.

“Why were you ignoring Sooyeon, Sohee-ah?” Jiyong said.

“Pardon?” Me ignoring her? I think it was the other way around.

“Why can’t you be friends with her? She was talking to me earlier and she asked me why you don’t like her.”

And you believed her?  I wanted to ask him that. But telling him that wasn’t a good idea so I just kept it in me.

“She’s lying.” She whisphered but Jiyong still heard it.

“Why would she even do that? Don’t make excuses, Sohee. She won’t lie to me.”

“And you think I am lying?” I was really hurt. He believed her than me… and I am his best friend.

 Sooyeon unnie always lied to Jiyong oppa so that he’ll think of me badly. I think it’s working greatly, seeing him siding her all the time. Even if he didn’t know the whole incidents between me and Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter