twenty-four

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re happy today. Did your plan last night went well?” asked Seunghyun as he noticed that the younger guy had a permanent smile plastered on his lips all morning.

 

“She accepted it.” Not only that, she texted him and told him she liked the song that he composed.

 

It was so obvious on his voice that he was happy. They really need to know who was the girl that was keeping Jiyong always on edge, and making him looked like a love sick teenager. “Wow, that’s a major accomplishment Ji.”

 

It was really a major accomplishment. The fact that they always saw the rejected flowers on their trash bin every single day meant she was hard to catch and today, a miracle happened...there was no flowers or chocolates in their trash.

 

Seunghyun didn’t need to ask him what he gave to the mysterious girl. He knew it was the huge stuffed toy that Jiyong kept hugging since he bought it the other day.

 

“Who’s really the girl that is making you smile like an idiot right now?” He asked.

 

Taeyang flopped himself beside Seunghyun and joined the interrogation. “He won’t tell but she’s also an idol, hyung. She’s neither from Kara nor SNSD.”

 

“Is she from Wonder Girls then? Is it Sunye? She is the closest to you during our practices.”

 

“We’re both the leader so I talked to her a lot. Stop interrogating me hyungs, I won’t say a thing about my girl.”

 

“Your girl? Ha! Hyung are you trying to be funny? When does Sohee became yours?” Seungri suddenly came to the room laughing at what he heard. He can’t believe that Jiyong was this possessive about a girl that was not his yet.

 

Jiyong threw a pillow at his face for revealing the name of his girl. “Yah! You annoying maknae! Who said you can just rudely join our conversation? Don’t you have any manners left?” their maknae was really a pain in the neck, they can’t control him. Unless Jiyong was already mad.

 

“Sohee? The youngest one? That was unexpected, you two never talk when we were practicing our collaboration. How do you know it was her, Seungri?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“I saw Jiyong hyung staring at her picture once. He was composing a song that time.” their maknae happily blabbed about what he knew.

 

Jiyong sighed. How did their maknae see that? He always locked his room whenever he was composing a song. Secrets were really not safe from Seungri in their dorm. Was it the time to tell s? He decided that s needed to know about it since they were like brothers to him already. So, he told them about their past and how Sohee hated him now. (Did he already tell them about it before in any of the previous chapters? Someone please remind this forgetful author if he already did. *bows deeply*)

 

“But hyung, I think you’ll have a hard time getting her heart back. Sunmi said that Sohee is close to one particular trainee in their company and she has a crush to that oppa. And it seems that the feelings are mutual.”

 

When they were still practicing for their Tell Me and Lies collaboration, Seungri noticed Sohee being all smiley while holding her phone so he asked Sunmi since it was a rare site seeing Sohee like that when Big Bang was in the same room. Sunmi told him that she was probably happy because of her crush that was an oppa to her. Sunmi also added that Sohee was always happy when she received a text from that particular oppa. But Sunmi never mentioned any name even though he kept bugging her about it.

 

“Man, you have a real competition.” Seunghyun teasingly said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter