Eighteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the collaboration stage of the two groups, their popularity increased.

Big Bang was often requested by fans to dance to Tell Me in their fan meetings or any event. Shy as they seem, they did it just for their fans.

Many would asked them if the two groups continue seeing each other… the answer would be yes, they still keep their friendship unbroken.  Every now and then they visited each other in their respective waiting rooms since they’re promoting at the same time.

Fans knew the closeness of the two groups since their first collaboration, but they never have a clue that there will be a more than friendship thing that would be happening.

Particularly to the most awkward ones on their collaboration stage. We all knew that couple, yes?

Not like any others, there’s one girl that was not happy about the collaboration of the two groups. If you’ll ask her why, jealousy would be her reason. She didn’t like that Sohee’s popularity skyrocketed because of Tell Me and that omona part. Worst, she had the chance to be with Jiyong again.

She didn’t know what the real deal with Jiyong and Sohee is right now and she’s determined to know it. She’ll be keeping an eagle eye on those two. 

For that, she decided to pay a visit her favorite dongsaeng.

“I’ll be out just for a moment.” She said to her other members.

“Where are you going Jess?” Their leader asked. They were getting ready for their performance later and Jessica’s not yet done preparing.

“Don’t worry Taeyeon unnie, I won’t take long.  I’ll just see someone.” She left the room and read every signs on each door.

Finally she saw the one that she’s been seeking. Wonder Girls. The name was written in bold letters.

She knocked and smiled amiably just before she opened the door. “Hello. Chonun SNSD’s Jessica imnida.” She bowed to her fellow idols as a courtesy.

Sohee’s eyes widened for a while… that voice, the oh so familiar high pitched voice that she will never forget…

Sooyeon.

And there she was, the girl that Sohee never wanted to stumble upon in her entire life again, near the door flashing her sweetest smile to Wonder Girls specifically to Sohee.

What was she doing here?

The others also bowed to Jessica so Sohee have no other choice but to do so… she didn’t want to be rude.

“Do you need something, Jessica-shi?” Sunye asked hesitantly.

It was rare that a SNSD member would pay a visit to them in their waiting room.  Don’t get it wrong, the two girl groups were in good terms… they often greeted and smile to each other whenever they saw each other.

“I just want to congratulate you on winning number 1 last week. It’s so hard for a rookie groups like us to claim the number 1 spot especially if you’re against big groups like Big Bang. But you did it anyways so congratulations.”

Unnies please don’t fall on that conniving girl’s nice words.  Sohee knew better. Behind that sweet and innocent smile of Sooyeon, lies her deceitful self.  She won’t believe that the girl changed even a bit for the past years.  A girl like her wouldn’t change for the good. Call her judgmental and all but she’s talking about experienced here. That girl in front of them almost, no scratched that, ruined her childhood. 

Sooyeon would be nice when others were around but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter