twenty-two

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

very short chapter.. I'm so sorry for this late update. I'm in the middle of my review for our board exam, so MIANHAEYO!!! *bows deeply*

 

It’s been days since Jiyong went to Wonder Girls’ dorm. Since then both groups became busy with their promotions. Jiyong and Sohee rarely saw each other. On music shows, she and Jessica’s paths always cross. She hated it; she can tolerate Jiyong but not Jessica, especially if that girl was being so nice to her.

 

She’s acting like they were close like best of friends in front of their members. So Sohee has no choice but be nice to her too since she didn’t want the other SNSD members to suspect that there’s something wrong with them and she doesn’t wanted them to think that she’s being a snob. But the worst part of Jessica being close to her was that she blabbed what kind of relationship they had in the past, she did not entirely lie, it was true that they were always together and the others just assumed that they were close and she was sure that was what Jessica was aiming for.

 

She was glad that her members didn’t seem to believe whatever words that came from Jessica’s mouth. They were just surprised to know that she and Jiyong were best of friends.

 

That was not the way she wanted her fellow members to know what they had before. Because of Jessica, she had to explain further their history together. She told them everything what’s left to be told; even her feelings for him before. They told her that they finally understood why she’s behaving different if he was around.

 

Sohee went to Sunye’s room to confide some things that’s been bothering her. Since she first entered JYPE, the unnie that she became really close was Sunye. She took care of her even before JYP placed them in the same group. So aside from Hyuna, she can also trust her unnie, not that her other members weren’t trustworthy enough.

 

Sunye woke up and stood immediately when she heard a knock at her door. Her members never knock to her room in the middle of the night unless it was an emergency. She wasn’t the oldest among them but she was the leader so whenever there were a problem, she was the one they run to.

 

She opened the door and saw their youngest standing there with a bird’s nest hair. She was in her pajamas and it seems that she hadn’t slept yet. She widely opened her door; stared intently at the youngest but the latter didn’t meet her eyes and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter