Twelve

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As days go by, the members of each group became real close with each other. Sometimes after practice, they would go out and eat dinner… making the best of their time bonding to one another.

Daesung and Seungri were always the ones whom making the mood. They are really the mood makers; they would tell jokes that made the others laugh so loud.

Taeyang was still shy around the girls but he’s maintaining a good relationship with them. We all know that he’s in fact the shyest guy between the five. He’ll talk if he was asked and laugh when he find something funny. He’s making short conversation with them so it was good… nothing to worry about him.

TOP… he might seem arrogant at first glance but he’s kind of a caring hyung and oppa. He sometimes buys lunch for his group and the girls. He’s been extra close with his partner, Yubin…

But not all of them were getting at ease to one another… the awkwardness between Jiyong and Sohee were noticeable day by day.

The others every now and then noticed Jiyong looking at Sohee when they were on breaks. It was obvious that he’s trying to make eye contact with her but to his distress, she did not turn her gaze at him not even once.

Who wouldn’t notice that they were so awkward?

They were talking so formally while when they talked to others informally. When one of them made mistakes on the steps, he/she bowed… just like that, no sorry or anything else.

They keep up a good distance between them. When he’s trying to approach her, she quickly turned away.

They couldn’t help but to think what’s wrong with the two. At first they thought that those two were just having a hard time to be friends with but as time goes by, it was quite obvious that the Wonder Girls’ maknae was ignoring the leader of Big Bang.

Yeeun, who first saw those two talked seriously days ago, was keeping an eye on them. Her curiosity was now at the highest level as in… to the top. She badly wanted to know what’s with them.

She tried talking it out to Sohee but just like before she didn’t answer her question instead she smiled to her sweetly… too sweetly.

So she had given up on Sohee. She accepted it... there’s no way she will make her talk to her about it. She just said to herself that when the right time com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter