Six

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It was already dark when Sohee returned to their house. She didn’t saw her mother so she went straight to her room and locked the door knob.

As soon as Sohee closed the door, tears fall down her cheeks. She didn’t want to cry but too much frustration and anger clashing around inside her. She couldn’t control her feelings.

After minutes and minutes of crying, she wiped her tears and went to the bathroom to see her face on the mirror. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

The anger was beginning to wear off, but she almost wished she could stay caught up in its fever forever. The emptiness it left behind ached more than the sharp, fiery pain she’d felt when Jiyong confessed.

When everything else had dropped away and she realized the full impact of what had happen, she felt her heart broke.

Had he really have a relationship with Sooyeon? By way of an answer, her stomach twisted, threatening to be sick.

Sooyeon is my girlfriend.

Sooyeon is my girlfriend.

Sooyeon is my girlfriend.

“Arrrghh!” She yelled and grabbed her hair.

Jiyong’s voice stills echoed in her mind. She can’t get it away, it’s like her mind already locked those words inside. Locked it there so that she will remember the bitter circumstances.

Why Sooyeon? It’s fine with me if his girlfriend was other girls. Why her? Of all girls, why her?!

How she wished th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter