Five

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Sohee-ah, is that Sooyeon and Jiyong oppa together? And they’re holding each other’s hands while walking.” Hyuna slightly nudge her.

She looked where Hyuna was looking. And was shocked on what she saw. She felt angry when she saw Jiyong with Sooyeon.

Going to YG Entertainment for practice huh? Didn’t know, this place now was YG Ent. Sohee cynically thought

“Come Hyuna, let’s greet them.” She walked first toward them, it’s like she was going to a war.

The smile on Jiyong’s lips was gone when their eyes met. It’s so obvious that Jiyong was shock after seeing Sohee.

“Annyeong, Sooyeon unnie.” She faked a smile to them. “Jiyong oppa. What a surprise! I thought you were in Seoul, training your off in YG Entertainment.” Sohee’s tone was cheerful. She didn’t want them to notice that she was angry.

But Jiyong couldn’t be fooled. “Princess—”

Exaggeratedly, her eyebrows went up. “Princess? Up until now, Jiyong, you didn’t forget that endearment. I hope unnie won’t be mad.” She couldn’t hide the hurt in her voice, despite the sarcasm. She turned to look at Sooyeon. She was smiling sweetly. Too sweet, it’s like she knew what Sohee was feeling that moment.

“You two look good together, I must admit.” Sohee said to them.

“Why, thank you, Sohee.” Sooyeon said in the tone like she was mocking Sohee.

Mad, angry, annoyed, irritated, wound up… that’s what she felt right now, she’s very angry because Jiyong lied to her because of Sooyeon. She walked passed through them. Jiyong followed her.

“Pri— Sohee…” He ran after her. But she didn’t give attention to him; she continues to walk as fast as she can. She didn’t know if Hyuna was following her or not.

Jiyong grabbed her arm. “Don’t be angry. I know—”

“Who wouldn’t get mad on what you’ve had done, huh? You lied to me. You told me you have practice and you’ll be gone for days, which you can’t accompany me. Then, here you are with Sooyeon. And you said, she was only a friend, nothing more. What happened to that, oppa? Was that a lie also?” Her voice broke. Tears burned at the back of her eyes, but she won’t allow it to fall, not even a single drop. She won’t cry. Not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter