Fourteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“What was that?” Yubin was the first one to recover from her bewilderment.

“That was Jiyong pulling our maknae.” Yeeun was still surprised on what they saw earlier.

“Obviously I know that. I just witnessed it. What I mean is what’s with the pulling and whispering? If I saw correctly, they were not even talking during our practices... they don’t get along well. Well of course maybe my observations were wrong.”

“It looks like Sohee’s not telling us something. Aish, our maknae is secretive.” Sunye sighed.

“But unnie, do you think Sohee will be okay? The way I saw it, she was reluctant to go with him.” Sunmi asked worriedly. She saw how Sohee slightly twitch her lips which she does when she doesn’t like the idea or something.

“She will be fine. Jiyong seems a nice guy.” Sunye said. She knows that he’s a nice guy, a gentleman in fact. In a short time of their rehearsals, she saw that all the guys of Big Bang have manners. Never did she saw them throw a tantrum...

Jiyong was silent but the others assured them that he’s harmless and a nice guy, it’s just his looks make him like a cold and arrogant looking especially when he’s not smiling.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t let go of her wrist and was continuously dragging her outside the KBS building.

She was trying to pull her hand but didn’t succeed for he was stronger than her. “W-where are we going, Jiyong-sshi?”

He ignored her. He quickened his pace.

She was almost running in order to keep up with him.

“Kwon Jiyong!! I’m asking you, answer me.” She intentionally raised her voice to get his attention. “And would you please slow your pace? I’m having a hard time to keep up with you.”

“Don’t shout.” He hissed at her. “Others will notice us.” He put his hoodie on and put his cap on her.

She saw people turning their heads to them as they pass... she lowered her head and pulled her cap lower.

When they finally sat inside the cab, Jiyong let go of her wrist. They are going to Han River. Throughout the ride, they remained silent. He said they’re going to talk but he remained quiet. If he’s waiting for Sohee to talk... he can wait a century but he won’t hear her talk.

She was looking outside the window, busying herself looking at the stars and lights of the other cars. She likes the deafening silence between them; it was quite good to have such peacefulness for a while. She’d rather jump off the cab than break this precious silence that only comes to her awakened state once in a while.

He looked at her for a few seconds... she had a small smile on her lips, obviously enjoying looking outside... probably gazing at the stars. He remembered when they were little kids, she enjoyed looking at the stars. She’d come to their house and pushed him outside their garden to just looked at the stars. They stayed there and would count them as many as possible. And when they would lose count... she’d smile and as innocent as she was, she would say: ‘there will be next time’... as if they could ever count the stars.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter