twenty-six

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong drove Sohee to the Wonder Girls’ dorm.  The drive was quiet and the sound that can only be heard was the car’s engine.  He badly wanted to ask her who was that guy that she had talked to.  But he can’t seem have the courage to ask her that question since she still wasn’t that open to him.  He don’t want her to think that he’s   He knew it was the same guy Seungri told him about. 

She glanced at him; he had his full attention on driving.  Looking at him with a frown on his face she knew he was thinking hard about something.  She was feeling a bit guilty that she had cut their bonding time that night.  She knew that Jiyong was disappointed but she didn’t want him to wait long in their dorm.  He rarely visited her at their dorm unless he had something on his mind that was bothering him… another reason why he rarely visited her was because he was busy with his training.  She will just make up tonight’s friendly date to some other time when their schedules collided again or when they both have time.

“Do you want to come in first and have something to drink?”  She offered after they were both at the lobby of the building.

“Is it okay to you and your members?”  He hoped it was.  He wanted to see the guy that her princess came running to in just a call.  He also wanted to have more time with her as possible.  She shrugged.  “I wouldn’t have asked you if it isn’t.  Besides I think the others would not also mind since it isn’t that late.  We also have a visitor tonight so another one won’t be a nuisance.”

She entered the elevator and stared at him.  He followed her and rode the elevator with comfortable silence between them.  Neither of them talked until they were outside the girls’ dorm. 

“Are you sure I won’t be a bother with you and your other visitor?”  He wanted to back out the time he saw the shoes of the guy that he was curious to know.  All of a sudden he wanted to turn around and just be there in his car…  he thought that three was a crowd and he didn’t want to know who’s the guy that was more important than him on Sohee’s life.  Jealousy would just eat him alive when he continued.  He was not sure if he can see Sohee happily talking to another man that he knew would make her smile the way he wanted to.  He saw how happy she was when she talked to that guy on the phone.  There were glimmers on her eyes, another thing that she don’t have while she’s with Jiyong.

“You won’t.”

The first thing or rather someone that caught Jiyong’s attention when she led him to the living room was that particular guy that was talking happily to Yubin.  He was handsome.  There was no point denying that fact.  When he noticed that Jiyong was with Sohee, he stood up immediately and bowed to him.  Jiyong noticed that he knew him.  Well, he was Big Bang’s leader after all; someone won’t surely miss his face and name.

“Hello sunbaenim, Nichkhun imnida.”  He introduced himself to Jiyong.

He also bowed to him and simply said his real name. 

Sohee cleared to get the two guys attentions that were busy over some staring contest.  Since Nichkhun already had a drink, she only asked Jiyong.  “What do you want to drink Jiyong?”

“Whatever you have on your fridge.”  Jiyong sat at the opposite direction as his.  He was silently observing him and how he looked at Sohee when she was talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter