One

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is Jin Young oppa not yet here?” Yubin stated.

Jin Young called the Wonder Girls to come to his office to announce something 'really important'. He didn’t want it to state through the phone.

“Aissh! Where is he anyway? He tells US to hurry, but when we arrived here in HIS office, HE'S not around.” Sunye claims sounding a bit ticked off. They were in the studio when JYP called them for an important announcement.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Jin Young Park arrived with a big smile planted on his face.

“Ahh, my dear Wonder Girls!” He greeted the girls happily.

“Oppa!” The five of them said as they ran over to give him a hug. He really was like an older brother to them. Since they were trainees, Jin Young oppa took care of them as if they were his little sisters.

“As I said earlier through the phone, I have something important to say to all of you, girls. This is a big—” Jin Young said

“Big what??” Asked Yeeun excitedly

“What is it, oppa?” Sunmi asked

“Ahhh, oppa!! You’re making us very curious. Say it fast oppa!” Sohee said

“I planned to, but YOU three interrupted me. As I was saying before you interrupted, this is big news to us. You will be collaborating with Big Bang on KBS Music Bank! Isn’t it exciting news, girls?” He finished looking more excited than the girls.

“WHAT!!!” Sohee screamed just too shocked for words. She can’t believe it, she doesn’t want to believe it! For God’s sake!

“Whoa! Our lovable Mandu can really scream!” Sunye commented.

Yubin came near to Sohee to ask her, “My love Mandu, what’s wrong?”

“You’re just excited a while ago then now you seem like you disapprove of the idea.” Yeeun smirks with interest planted on her face.

“Oh, Yeeun unnie that’s not it. I’m just shocked because you know… Uhhh...” She really couldn't think of a good excuse at that moment, so she just said what came first on her mind, “Uhh... you know... they Big Bang! They are gaining popularity right now, especially to the girls. Hehehe. I’m just worrying about... You know... Antis.” She laughed nervously. 

I hope they believe my excuse. Please believe it, unnies.Sohee said to herself.

“Are you sure that was it?” Sunmi eyes her suspiciously.

“Oh, we thought it's something else, Mandu!” Yubin says with a smirt as she slightly pinched Sohee’s cheek.

“Yeah, that was it.” She said then nodded.

“But Jin Young oppa, can I ask why are we collaborating with Big Bang? There are so many artist here in Korea why pair us with them?” Sunye, their leader asked

“Yeah, like Dong Bang Shin Ki. I so love them, they have great voices not to mention that they are drop dead gorgeous. They have great talent.  We could collaborate with them. Why with Big Bang? I’m not saying that they don’t have talent, so don’t get me wrong. It’s just that I’m very curious. We are just interested to know the reason behind it.” Yeeun said.

“I am so in love with their acapellas. They have great voices and superb harmonization.” Sunye said admiringly. Was it possible to have hearts in the eyes? If so, that’s what you would've seen in Leader Sun’s eyes.

“You two, snapped out of it! We know you adore Dong Bang Shin Ki, we get it, alright? But we are not here to talk about them. We all heard about their greatness, so don’t repeat it all over again!” Yubin lectured them as the oldest and one of the mature ones of the group.

Sunye and Yeeun smiled approvingly at Yubin.

“Thank you, Yubin, thank you.” Jin Young said to Yubin.

He sighed, “Because YG Entertainment wants you to collaborate with them. We think that Wonderfuls and VIPs will surely love it. So don’t ask many questions. Just go with the flow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter