Seventeen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She’s been sitting the whole morning in her classes; listening to her teachers’ talk.  Next week will be their exams so she needed to go to school for the meantime and listen to her teachers’ discussions and not attend her morning and afternoon schedules for the next 2 weeks. But she needed to attend the music shows, of course.

Even though she’s an idol now, she still makes time and needs to attend school for her future for the reason that she will not be forever idol so it’s good to finish her studies.

Currently her teacher in English is reading a paragraph and explaining it to them in simple words for them to understand. She might look like she’s listening but truthfully her mind is wandering off somewhere.

Or maybe, it’s wandering off to someone.

It’s been weeks since she had talk to him. If you’re curious if she saw him and talk to him again after that, well the answer was quite obvious... She saw him after that, it was inevitable... They’re both idols and they had to attend the same music program every while and then because they’re promoting at the same time.

How lucky can she get, right?

And the latter, it’s still the same, nothing had changed so far… for that, it’s a big NO, she did not talk to him again and not planning to talk to him as she can prevent in the near future.

She’s hoping that she will not see him at all. But that was impossible since they’re both idols and the industry was not so big after all.

She’s still thinking what happened back then. She didn’t know why she let her guard down and break down in front of him, that’s not very unlikely of her.

Ever since they were kids, she did not let anyone, except her mom, saw her cry over something or someone. She didn’t want someone to see her because it’s a sign of weakness and she did not need their pity. She’s kind of the, you know, the independent and tough girl… independent, tough, independent, tough… that’s two of her personalities, hope you get it now.

Their conversation still lingered to her like it was just yesterday not weeks ago.

It’s the first time that he had seen her cry like this... He had seen her cry before, when her dad left her for the first time because of his work. But now she’s trying to pour out all her pain through her tears… praying that it will help her ease the pains.

Never did he imagine that he would be the reason of her tears and giving her such pains that breaking her apart.

It was also breaking him seeing her shaking and sobbing in his arms. He was glad that she did not try to escape his comforting arms around her, at least he can hold her in times like this... Allowing him to at least comfort her from her pain that he caused…

She did not try to break his embrace because she’s too tired to do that and maybe she needed som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter