Eight

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sohee and Mrs. Ahn already packed their belongings so the day after Sohee and Jiyong last conversation they left and went to Seoul. Jiyong went to the Ahn’s house but was astonished to discover that they were gone. He didn’t know that Sohee and her mom planned to leave the place. Sohee didn’t once tell it to him.

He didn’t notice them leave because they left at dawn and Jiyong was asleep at that time.

Only Hyuna knew that Sohee went to Seoul and they made a promise that they will not tell anyone especially Jiyong where the Ahn family had moved.

Jiyong tried hard to convince Hyuna to tell him where Sohee was but she kept her promise and did not tell Sohee’s location to Jiyong. Hyuna was loyal to her best friend. She wanted Sohee to forget about Jiyong and live a happy life that she deserved.  Her best friend won’t be happy as long as Sooyeon and Jiyong were on the scene.

Jiyong tried to call Sohee’s phone but it was out of reach. He didn’t know what to do. He’s mad at his self because he knew that Sohee left still mad at him.

Days and days and days and days past, Jiyong and Sooyeon left their hometown and went to Seoul to do their trainings. Jiyong as a trainee of YG Entertainment and Sooyeon as a new trainee of SM Entertainment.  Even in Seoul Jiyong wanted to get in touch with Sohee but he didn’t know how. He didn’t know where in the world she was and how to find her.

Weeks and weeks had past and he got busy with his training so he didn’t have the time to think about Sohee at all. He trained and sang thousands of times, and learned how to dance with repetitive fallings. His goal was clear, to become a successful singer and rapper. He thought that it would be much easier for him when he’s already famous to find Sohee. He would have money by the time he’s famous and money can do all the things to find her.

Jiyong and Sooyeon broke up after one year and went their separated ways. When they were trainees, they didn’t see each other so often because their training days were busy and so tiring for them. We can say that they fall out of love if they really loved each other.

In August of 2006, Jiyong also known as G-Dragon successfully debuted together with Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri. They called their group Big Bang. Before debuting, they had the documentary called “Big Bang Real Documentary”.

As days, weeks, months and years gone by, he became so busy with his career. Being the leader of Big Bang was not an easy job. He forgot about finding Sohee. And besides, you can’t find a person that doesn’t want to be found. He focused on his career and tried so hard to become one of the top groups Korea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter