Fifteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why didn’t you say goodbye?” He repeated his question. He’s been like a broken player… kept repeating himself.

“It was because I didn’t want to. Is there any law that state I can’t do anything I want?” Was he really a dumb person or was he ignorant that he didn’t even know the reason…

“You are still not good at lying. I want the truth, Sohee.”

“I already gave it to you but now you’re calling me a liar. Why did you even ask me questions if you won’t believe my answers?”

“Because I know you’re lying. There a reason why you are being like this.”

“Why are you insisting that there’s a big reason why I left you without saying goodbye? Was that so much of a big deal to you? I already told you that I just didn’t want to… why can’t you accept it and move on?”

“Because I know that there’s something else… I know you Sohee, you won’t do something like that especially to the person you are close with.”

“You will not stop until you know that truth, won’t you? You won’t let me go home until I tell you the truth.”

He nodded.

“We can stay her all night... Well unless you explain. I don’t mind breaking my schedule for you.” Big Bang has an early show tomorrow... He won’t allow her to get home until she gave him answers. There won’t be another chance for him to talk to her; she won’t allow all of these to happen again.

“Can’t you just leave the past behind?”

“I can’t.”

“Why? It will give us peace of mind.”

“Forgetting my past means forgetting you. It will be like erasing you in my past and killing a part of me. I can’t do that... because you are part of my life... my past, my present and I will do everything to have you in my future.”

Such nice words... but that won’t work.

“Shame. I’m not planning to stay in your present for too long and I’m telling you that having me in your future might definitely be hard. So forget it.” She said firmly.

“You can’t tell unless you tried, right?”

“Why are you making this hard for me, huh?” Jiyong doesn’t know how hard this for her… it’s not that easy to explain things that he wanted to know especially if that past hurt her and involved some deep feelings.

He was confused... she was making this hard for him, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter