Sixteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You never once asked me! You just run to her like she was the most precious girl in the whole world. I may be your friend longer than her but you still depended her from me… if you really care for me, you should comfort me or even asked me what’s happening but, no… it was always the other way around. You defended her, comforted her… yeah she did look so weak and hurt to you because you saw her cry… Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry. Did it ever occur to you that I also am hurting because of you? It did not, right? Because you never cared for me in the frst place.”

She was bitter, alright… call her selfish… but she wanted his attention before… all of his attention.

“I cared for you a lot... you just can’t see it that I cared for you all the time.”

“Lies! If you care for me, then why you’d left me hanging by my self?”

 “I didn’t leave… you left me.”

“No I did not… I actually stick with you even though you are not paying much attention to me; I only left when you and she got in a relationship and I can’t take it anymore. So I made a choice… it’s either be with you and hurting or be without you and hurting. I chose the latter because not seeing you would help me forget you and bring back the pieces of my heart together…”

“You once promised that I’ll be your princess whatever happens… that you’ll be there for me whenever I needed you… as a young girl, I believed you because you’re my oppa and I in fact trusted you… but then it was too late for me to realized to not believe and hold on to your promise. I realized that promises are meant to be broken and I was such an idiot to believe you. You should not made that promise in the first place if you’d broke it.

Maybe you also made the same promise with her because you were always with her whenever she needed you… when she cried and when I bully her. Yes, you were always there… but not for me… only for her, just for her…”

She wiped the tears that she’s trying to hold… and now freely flow from her eyes. She doesn’t care if he saw her cry. She can’t control it anymore… her feelings are now in chaos for bringing back the memories that she’s been trying to erase for the past years…

He never saw her in such a weak state, even when they were young… she never let anyone see her in such a position like this… he only saw her cry once, and that was when she was 6 years old. And now seeing her cry brought pain to his heart, it’s like there are many needles pricking him at the same time…

Never did he imagine that he will be the reason why he’ll saw her cry again.

“…you two became closer each day and started ignoring me when she was around... which was always. You can’t imagine how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter