twenty-three

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was staring at the man in front of him, holding the bouquet of tulips right in front of his face.  He sent it to her earlier; and as expected, the result was great, she loved it, please note the heavy sarcasm on that.  But really, she loved it... really really love to send it back to him.

 

“Any message?” He asked the delivery guy.

 

“The same. She said, ‘please send it back to him.  Thank you.’ and there’s a new one, she said you should stop sending flowers and gifts to her because you’re just wasting your time and money.  She also said that she’s not the type to sway on just mere flowers.”

 

He laughed dryly, “At least there’s a new message from her.” He grabbed the flowers from him, muttering a bitter thank you, and closed the door.  He threw the flowers in the trashcan and sat on the couch at their living room.

 

“Not the type to sway on just mere flowers? Was she kidding?! I’ve given almost all kinds of flowers to her.” he muttered quite desperately.

 

Taeyang saw the flowers in the trash and shook his head...knowing that his friend will be in a bad mood again.  These days, it was usual to see a bouquet of flowers in their trashbin, it was a natural site for them every day.  Those flowers were not definitely from their fans but from Jiyong.  Whoever he was pursuing was one heck of a hard woman.  Either she was allergic to flowers or she didn’t like Jiyong.  But Taeyang thought it was the second one, because she did not only return the flowers but also his gifts; and what kind of girl doesn’t appreciate flowers? Every girl loved flowers even if they were allergic, they don’t sent it back.

 

“Man, rejected again? How many times this happened; was it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, or was it 20? Damn, I lost count already.” He teased.

 

Jiyong answered his friend with a light punch on his arm, “Shut up, Bae.”

 

“Oho! Sour, sour, sour mood. This is amazing! I didn’t know there’s a girl who can resist the charms of G-Dragon. She needs an award for this...Best in Rejecting G-Dragon Award.  Tell me who’s the unlucky girl that you’ve been pestering with flowers and I will comfort her with my warm embrace and of course, give her the award.” He continued to .

 

“Again, shut up, Bae!  I’m not in the mood to listen to your freaking smart mouth.”

 

He was really in a bad mood.  She was being stubborn.  No, he was being stubborn while she was being cold and hard.  He gave her flowers, every flowers that he could think of; roses in every colors, sunflowers, and tulips.  He also tried the plain baby’s breath just to know if she didn’t like extravagant bouquets.  But it was all the same... denied, rejected, returned.  He also tried giving her gifts and chocolates that he was sure she’ll accept for the reason that she loved chocolates when they were young, but it ended well again in Seungri’s stomach that time.

 

If he was not busy, he will send those flowers and gifts to her personally.  But what can he do, he was a busy leader of a busy group.  He can always visit her after he cleared all his schedules if he wanted to but it always end late at night or sometimes at dawn, and he was sure that she was resting already on that time.

 

He also never missed leaving a SMS like ‘Good morning/afternoon/evening. Always take care my princess.’ ‘How r u? Have u already eaten ur breakfast/lunch/dinner?’ ‘Oppa is tired. How was ur schedule?’ and some silly things like, ‘Tell me, tell me, why aren’t u replying any of my messages? Did I get the wrong number?’ ‘Ahn Sohee! Reply, reply, reply!!!’. The last one actually earned him a reply from her, ‘Kwon Jiyong!!!! You’re so demanding. STOP your silly messages!!! My inbox’s becoming full because of those messages.’

 

He was so ecstatic to read that, like finally she replied to him but apparently that was the first and last text message from her. And yes, he stopped texting her, but he always called her; unfortunately, she never answered so he was always directed to her voicemail.

 

Taeyang both raised his hands as if he was surrending, “Chill, Ji. I’m just trying to brighten up your mood. And maybe I can help you. If you’ll just tell me who the girl is, I’ll definitely help you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter