Thirteen

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At long last, the day of their performance came... the day that Sohee prayed to come. She’s feeling very happy today, wanted to know why? It’s because the practices were over which means that no more Jiyong! Wasn’t it fantastic? And after this performance, her life will be back to normal. Positively no JIYONG!

Every time they had practice, there’s no single day that she felt comfortable... she always felt that there’s someone staring at her and that was Jiyong; she sometimes caught him staring at her. God! How uncomfortable she felt all those times. She was carefully being watched... every single move she made was being watched. If she didn’t knew that was Jiyong, she would probably freak out and thought that she got her self some stalker.

Gawd! What’s wrong with him? He’s so attentive to all her every move. Hours, minutes and seconds of those days, she was being watched.

She didn’t know that Jiyong can be really uncanny.

But all of that will end this day after their so called collaboration.

Whew, thank goodness!

So today was their collaboration for Music Bank. It was a special stage.

They were getting ready in their designated dressing rooms... they’d put on their clothes that their stylish pick for them. They put some make ups on and... BAMM! They were ready for the performance.

Big Bang and the girls waited at the backstage for their turn. The girls wore color blue and the guys wore pink.

When the MC called their group names, they went to the stage. Up there you can see that there were many Big Bang fans that came to support their beloved oppas, VIPs holding their light sticks and cheering for their boys.

The music started and they started singing and dancing to the tune. They first started with Tell Me. They heard the loud cheering of their fans. And every time at the chorus the fans also sang along with them.

At the start of Lies, Jiyong and Sohee were at the center doing some piano hand movements. While in that position, he spoke to her...

“Princess, whatever I’d have done to you in the past that hurt you, I sincerely apologize. I really am sorry. Can we please talk later?” he whispered to her.

She was astonished on what he did and even more stunned on what he said. She didn’t expect it on Jiyong. Good thing that she didn’t lose her focus and did not froze on the spot... that would definitely ruin their performance and she will be embarrassed to death.

Imagine., fozen in the center of the stage while performing……. how embarrassing would that be?

But that man really surprised her. She thought that he would not spoke to her ever again and he already stopped bothering her even though he only done staring at her, but that was really bothersome. His stares gave her chills.

 

*HERE’S THE VIDEO. ENJOY WATCHING!

 

After their performance, they went back to their respective dressing room. There, they waited till the program ended. They watched others perform.  Sohee smirked when SNSD was performing… she didn’t encounter her unnie yet.

While the others were busy watching the other idols performed on TV, Sohee was sitting all by herself in front of the mirror. She was busy on some game on her phone. As she was playing, she hummed a happy song. She’s practically happy... it was written all over her face. Her so called expressionless face was lit up with a charming smile plastered on her lips. She cannot hide her smile.

“Someone is happy today.” Sunmi voiced out what the others were thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter