Twenty

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonder Girls don’t have any schedule for the whole day. So every member can do whatever they pleased. Sunye went to pay a visit to her grandmother, Yubin and Sunmi went to the mall to shop a little, Yeeun and Sohee were the only ones that too lazy to go outside and decided to stayed at their dorm.

JYP has given them a few days of break to reward them of their hard work those past months and for them winning few number 1s from different music programs. He gave them schedule-free days… no TV programs, no radio shows, no schools and whatsoever. But don’t think that the Tell Me promotions were over, it was far from over, they were just having few days rest. After all they were still kids as their President put so.

Yeeun was busy cleaning her room while Sohee was watching her favorite afternoon anime. She was too concentrated on what she was watching that she unintentionally ignored the ringing of their doorbell.

“Sohee! Someone’s at the door, can you check who is it?” Yeeun yelled from her room when she heard the continued ringing of their doorbell.

“Unnie, I’m busy here watching TV.” She yelled back.

“Ahn Sohee!!! Who do you think is busier? Besides you’re the one who is more near to the door than me here in my room. And I’m your unnie.” Yeeun had peeked her head out of her door so she can see her dongsaeng. “Yah, Sohee! If you don’t get the door, I won’t help you do any of your home works and I won’t cook for you ever.”

She sighed. “Okay, fine unnie. I’ll get it. Continue whatever you are doing unnie.” It was so hard not to follow Yeeun unnie; and her eyes were kinda scary if you won’t listen to her.

She walked towards the door a little bit annoyed because of the doorbell continues … “Just a minute!” she said loud enough for the people outside to hear. “Geez. Why can’t that person stop harassing our doorbell? Impatient much?” She mumbled to herself.

She opened the door and would have greeted cheerfully the person at their doorstep but she was taken aback to know who was there.

“He—”

She didn’t let the person finish whatever that person supposed to say since she slammed the door shut. She walked back to their living room and carry on watching her favorite program. She was totally ignoring the doorbell again.

But her unnie spoke again after a little while. “Sohee I thought you already got the door, why, whoever that human being is, still pressing our doorbell like there’s no tomorrow?”

“I already did.” She said not looking at her.

“Then who is it?”

“It was just some random guy who’s trying to sell something. I said we’re not interested whatever he’s trying to sell but I guess he didn’t understand it. Just leave him there unnie, he’ll tire himself sometime. You should return to your room and continue cleaning. You will still cook for dinner later so unnie you better finish cleaning and reorganizing your room. Yubin unnie will be mad if there’s no dinner when she comes back.”

Sohee was trying to push Yeeun back to her room but failed to do so because Yeeun was taller than her and obviously a lot stronger.

Yeeun ignored the younger girl and went to get the door; just to be surprised to see who was there. “Oh my! Hello sunbaenim, what are you doing here?”

“I’m just visiting a friend. Can I come in?”

Yeeun never hesitated to open the door widely to make way for their visitor. “Of course, come in.” She guided him towards their sofa where Sohee was seated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter