Four

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His face was inches away from hers. And then suddenly…

 

 

And then suddenly she just got an idea. She grabbed the pillow that was next to her and hit Jiyong on the face. “Got you!” She laughed. “I’ve had just discovered that I have a talent for acting. Hahaha. I am a genius and a very amazing actress.” She continued to laugh a lot.

“Why you! Mandu!!” He glared at her.

Sohee stood up and when she was just to run away from him, he caught her and they fall to the bed. Then he started to tickle her on her side.

“Oppa, stop it. Stop it!” She screamed, tears started to form in her eyes because of so much laugher. “Yaahhh! Oppa! Stop!” She yelped while laughing so hard.

Jiyong didn’t listen to her and continues what he was doing. “This is what you get from hitting me.” He continues to tickle her.

“Yaahhh! Oppa, okay fine, I’m sorry. Yah, yaaahhhh!” She screamed while she giggled so hard.

“I believe in the adage that says: Don’t get mad, get even.” Jiyong laughed

“Kwon Jiyong! Ahn Sohee!” Mrs. Ahn yelled to them. She was on the door, both hands on her waist.

They both stopped what they were just doing. They exchange glances and then look to Sohee’s mom. Mrs. Ahn stared at them. They were both panting for breaths as they sat on the side of the bed.

“What’s up with you two? You two are already teenagers, but acted like a 9 and 6 year-old kids playing like this. The whole neighborhood could hear your voices.” Mrs. Ahn doesn’t know if she’ll be mad at them or laughed because of their silliness.

“Auntie, it’s Sohee’s fault, you should blame her.” He pointed at Sohee and tried so hard not to laugh.

“Why me?” She asked innocently. “Mom, it’s him, he started it…”

“Those two.” Mrs. Ahn said while shaking her head slightly. She went out of the room.

They both laughed as Mrs. Ahn was out of sight. After a few minutes of laughing, Jiyong faced her and began playing with her hair.

“I’m really sorry about earlier. I swear, I didn’t meant to call you that.” He apologized again.

Actually, she already forgotten about it and forgiven him. She smiled. “You’re forgiven, oppa. Just don’t call me that next time.” She lies down on her bed. “Oppa, there’s something really bothering me..”

“What is it?” He asked and looked down at her.

“About Sooyeon,” She answered. She noticed the interest on his face when she mentioned Sooyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter