September 30th (Part 1)

Tears of December

Two weeks have past, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol have refused to speak with each other. Even though they hang out with the same friends they pretend the other doesn’t exist and talks to everyone else instead. The rest of the gang try to play along, but the tension was so thick you need would need a high power laser to cut through it.

 

The Hunhan couple were cuddling in bed one night, when Luhan suddenly said, “I don’t like what’s happened with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” Sehun played with a strand of his lover’s hair. “I wonder what happened with them.” He murmured.

 

Luhan sat up, earning a disappointed look from Sehun. “We have to do something.” Luhan proceeded to thinking very hard. Sehun blinked. “But it isn’t in our position to meddle, is it?” he pointed out.

 

Luhan glared at him. “But they’re our friends! We have to help them.” Sehun sighed. He knew that arguing with Luhan when he had his mind set was like trying to calm a raging bull. Impossible, and only someone crazy would try.

 

Suddenly, and idea popped into Sehun’s head. “How about we get them drunk?” Luhan smacked the back of his head. “How is that going to help?” Sehun ignored the hit and began formulating his plan.

 

Then, he grinned devilishly at Luhan and planted a kiss on his lips. They made out for a few seconds before Sehun pulled away. “Trust me, baby.” With that, Sehun lay back down and went to sleep.

 

Luhan sighed in exasperation and lay down as well. “I hope you know what you’re doing.” He mumbled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sehun’s plan was going reasonably well. He managed to convince Chanyeol to go to the club with him, while Luhan dragged Baekhyun with him against his will. Once they were at the club, the next step was to get them drunk, which wasn’t as easy as it sounded.

 

Sehun didn’t have much trouble getting Chanyeol to drink, cause he knew the boy could hold his alcohol well. “So, why are we even here?” Chanyeol asked, taking a shot. Sehun smirked. “I just wanted you to let loose a little.” Chanyeol gave him a suspicious look, and then downed another shot.

 

“What’s with you and Baekhyun these days?” Sehun asked innocently. “I thought you guys were friends.” Chanyeol’s expression instantly darkened. He took another shot. “Were.”

 

Sehun frowned. “Care to elaborate?” he prompted. Chanyeol glared at him. “No.” He downed another shot. Sehun didn’t actually care, he just needed Chanyeol to drink.

 

His plan was working pretty well so far. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Luhan, why am I here. You know I don’t like drinking.” Baekhyun watched as Luhan drank half a cocktail in one breath. “Loosen up, have some fun.” The bartender smiled at Baekhyun and handed him a shot glass. Baekhyun watched the liquid fill the tiny glass and wondered how many he would need to drink to get drunk.

 

Luhan motioned at the glass. “Try it.” He said. Baekhyun picked up the glass and eyed it. The only alcohol he’s had was wine. And he only drank a sip. “One gulp?” Baekhyun said. Luhan nodded.

 

Well, what’s the worst that can happen? Baekhyun thought. He downed the shot in one gulp, and felt the alcohol burn his throat. He forced it down and coughed. “Why do people drink this stuff?” He said, trying to get the burning taste out. Luhan shrugged and sipped his cocktail. “Cause it’s like a stress reliever.”

 

Baekhyun waved the bartender over. “I need to relieve a lot of stress then.” The bartender gave him more, and he downed it without coughing and spluttering. Luhan smiled to himself, but still felt a little guilty forcing his friend to drink.

 

Later that night, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had gotten drunk pretty fast. Baekhyun was drunk dancing with some random dudes, grinding on them like there was no tomorrow. Chanyeol looked like he was going to pass out on the barstool. Luhan snuck over to Sehun. “Is this what you hoped would happen?” he hissed. Sehun smirked. “Yup. I’m going to put the next part of my plan into action.”  Luhan wanted to protest, but he wasn’t sure what Sehun was going to do.

 

Sehun shook Chanyeol awake. “Uhh…” He slurred. “Chanyeol.” Chanyeol’s eyes were glassy. Sehun shook him harder. “UGH.” Chanyeol glared at Sehun. Sehun frowned. He sounds like a caveman. Sehun pushed the random thought away and focused on the task at hand. “Look, is that Baekhyun?” He said slowly, as if he were speaking to a kindergartener.

 

Chanyeol groggily looked in the direction Sehun was pointing. Suddenly, his eyes flared up and Sehun swore he saw flames dance around Chanyeol’s body. Sehun realized Baekhyun was grinding on some guy, thoroughly drunk. Sehun nodded at Luhan to go closer to Baekhyun, because this could get messy, and fast.

 

Chanyeol stood and pushed his way through crowds of people to where Baekhyun was. Chanyeol punched the guy Baekhyun was dancing with, causing gasps from the people around him. “Ow…” The guy groaned. “What was that for!?” Chanyeol had no more interest in the male, and turned to Baekhyun. “I thought I told you to stay away from other guys.” He slurred.

 

Sehun moved closer to Luhan, and felt like he was watching a drama. The amount of interest he had in the little show made Luhan pinch him in the arm. “Our friends are fighting, and you are enjoying it?” Sehun shrugged. “Its funny.” Luhan pinched him again and rolled his eyes.

 

Baekhyun growled at Chanyeol once his drunken brain had grasped the situation. “Are you telling me this is my fault?” He slurred. “I never agreed to that, mister.” He stabbed a finger into Chanyeol chest. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s arm. “But I said that 2 weeks ago, didn’t I?

 

Baekhyun struggled to get out of Chanyeol’s grasp. He tightened his fist, causing Baekhyun to wince in pain. “Why do you repay me with dancing with this drunk ?” Chanyeol shot needles at the guy behind him. He backed away in fear.

 

“I don’t care about you! Let me go!” Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol in the shins, causing him to let go of Baekhyun. Baekhyun then ran, and Luhan chased after him. Chanyeol hopped on one foot, swearing loudly. Sehun ran over and dragged him away. “Nothing to see here, folks. Show’s over.” He mumbled.

 

Once in the parking lot, Sehun took Chanyeol’s car keys and waited for Luhan. About five minutes later, Luhan arrived, breathless, dragging a whining Baekhyun behind him. “I dun wanna go home!” Baekhyun yelled, in a child-like voice. “Just get in the car! Holy !” Luhan swore.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. Looks like someone is mad. Luhan huffed angrily and got in the driver’s seat. Sehun pushed Chanyeol to the front and sat with Baekhyun in the back. “I’ll take Chanyeol to his room, you take Baekhyun to ours. You know what to do, right?” Sehun said.

 

Luhan sighed and rubbed his temples. “Yes.”