November 20th

Tears of December

“Guys! I have a four day three night trip to the mountains!!” Sehun waved the tickets in front of their faces. Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “Wow, these must have been expensive! Where did you get them?” He said, taking a ticket.

 

Sehun smiled creepily. “I have connections.” Luhan groaned. “No one died, right?” Sehun smirked playfully and pinched Luhan’s cheek. “I dunno, did anyone?”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Well, it sounds like fun. We should go.” Kris nodded in agreement. “Its wheelchair accessible, so Tao can go to.” Tao crossed his arms. “I’m not entirely helpless you know.” Kris ruffled his boyfriend’s hair.

 

Sehun clapped his hands in glee. “Well what are you guys waiting for? We leave tomorrow morning so go pack!” Everyone nodded in agreement and went back to their respective rooms to gather their things.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Wow~~~” They all chorused as they stepped off the bus. It was like a movie set, with perfectly white snow-topped mountains, people skiing and snowboarding, and beautiful log cabins with balconies and a chimney. There were also coniferous trees, and lots of them. A puff of steam resided over the far end of the resort, indicating the location of the hot springs.

 

They had rented a small cabin for themselves, and as soon as they entered, Sehun yelled, “Luhan and I call the roof room!!” Sehun grabbed Luhan’s hand and dragged him away. Chanyeol chuckled. “They need room for .”

 

Kris smirked while Tao laughed his head off, being the youngest of them all. Baekhyun punched Chanyeol’s shoulder, which was nose level to him. “That’s not nice.” He pouted. Chanyeol leaned down to Baekhyun’s ear and whispered, “We’ll be needing a room too. Preferably soundproofed.” His low voice sent shivers down Baekhyun’s spine and caused a deep red blush creep across his face.

 

“Okay, there are children here.” Kris said, covering Tao’s ears while he was still laughing like a maniac. Baekhyun began pummeling his overly tall boyfriend as Kris carried Tao up the stairs to their bedroom.

 

Later that afternoon, they decided to go out and have fun together. Baekhyun suggested tubing, which no one objected to. They vowed to try everything they could do on the mountain in those four days.

 

After a tiring day of tubing, they go to the hot springs after dinner to relax their sore muscles. Sehun pouted as he saw the sign on the door. “No bathing.” He read. Luhan blushed and smacked his boyfriend. “What were you thinking?”

 

“It’s okay, I’m not sharing your with the world.” Sehun smirked, wrapping his arms around Luhan, who blushed like mad. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed and smiled, while Kris rolled his eyes. “Let’s keep it PG….” He said.

 

Sehun smirked and sauntered into the changing room, a still red Luhan following him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed after them, then Kris and Tao.

 

Baekhyun immediately became shy upon seeing everyone strip casually in front of him. “Baekie, are you not going to bathe?” Chanyeol said, throwing his shirt off. That made Baekhyun blush, seeing his lover’s chiseled upper body. He wasn’t entirely skinny, and he had abs and muscular arms.

 

“I-I don’t wanna take my shirt off in front of everyone…” He said, making his way towards the bathroom stalls. “Aww, he’s so cute.” Chanyeol cooed, putting on his swim trunks. 

 

Kris helped Tao into his swim trunks, and both Kris and Tao had very red faces. Sehun smirked watching the awkward couple. “Were we ever that awkward?” he asked Luhan. Luhan took his shirt off, showing his thin and lean body. He had a ghost of a six-pack on his tummy, from being an assassin in his previous life. (If you guys want to know more about this, read my other story showing the back story of Hunhan~~!) He shook his head. “No, I don’t think so. We didn’t have time to be awkward.”

 

Sehun nodded. “Right, cause we were too busy killing people.” He looked around. “Baekhyun takes a long time to change.” He commented. Chanyeol shrugged. “He’s a princess.”

 

As if Baekhyun heard, which he probably did, he came out of the stall covering as much of his body as he could. “L-Let’s just get in the water…” He mumbled, scurrying past the others. Luhan giggled and followed him, while Sehun and Chanyeol snickered and sauntered after. Tao laughed, as he loved to people watch, while Kris just smiled.

 

“Princess Baekie~~~” Chanyeol called, speed walking up to Baekhyun. “Don’t be shy. You’re beautiful.” He said. Baekhyun pouted, and hopped in the water. He immediately regretted getting in fast as the hot water scalded his skin. He hissed as Chanyeol slowly slipped into the pool and put Baekhyun on his lap. “Did Princess get burned?” He said, wrapping his arms around his small boyfriend. Baekhyun didn’t say anything; just let himself be cuddled by Chanyeol.

 

Kris carried Tao into the pool with almost no effort, fussing over if he was comfortable or not, if the water was too hot, or if the steam made it heard for him to breath. Tao had to keep telling Kris he was fine, and that everything was great. Tao secretly enjoyed the amount of attention Kris gave him though.

 

Luhan and Sehun watched the two couples be lovey-dovey, and they admired their work. “We did good, didn’t we?” Luhan asked Sehun, who had his arm around him. Sehun pecked Luhan’s cheek. “Of course we did. Look how happy they are.” Luhan turned and looked at Sehun with his large doe eyes. “But they have a lot coming for them, don’t they.” He looked down, his mood slightly lowered.

 

Sehun squeezed Luhan’s shoulder. “I hope nothing goes wrong.” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 “Did you have fun today?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, lying down on the bed with his hands behind his head. Baekhyun frowned. “Why is there only one bed.” He said it as a statement than a question. Chanyeol rolled onto his side and patted the area next to him. “Come to bed, Princess.” He said in a erted fashion.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but slept next to his boyfriend anyway. “I’m only doing this cause I’m tired.” Baekhyun said, trying to sound casual. Chanyeol chuckled. “Good night Princess.”

 

Baekhyun turned and punched Chanyeol in the chest. “Stop calling me Princess!” He whined while pouting. Chanyeol kissed his pout. “I can’t help it, you’re just so adorable.”

 

Baekhyun sighed and rested his head on Chanyeol’s collarbone. “I’m too tired to argue. Good night.” He said, closing his eyes. Chanyeol kissed the top of his head and smiled. “Good night, Baekie.”

 

Chanyeol waited for his boyfriend to fall asleep, watching the steady rise and fall of his chest, and the way his eyelids fluttered slightly every once in a while. He felt guilt and pain while watching Baekhyun sleep, cause he knew in the end he wouldn’t be able to have Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes. “I’m so sorry, Baekhyun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Just some fluff before things happen. Yup. Not going to reveal too much, but be warned. I won't tell you when these 'things' are going to happen either :D

Asakusahime: I don't either.... LOL

JangDaeByul: Cute Kris haha :) The kiss was supposed to be kind of hot, but cute is good too XD

eXosphere: Thank you, thank you :) I'm glad you like the Taoris XD

RenaBunny: Thank you!!! There will be more fluff later :)

SunnyELF15: Wahhh thank you ;~; I'm glad you decided to take the time to read ;~; And I'm glad you like it so much :D

TakuShin: Haha thank you!! I'm glad you like it :)

 

Thank you to everyone who is reading and subscribing and commenting!!! I really appreciate it, and I hope you will continue to enjoy my story!!! :D