September 13th (Part Two)

Tears of December

They all crowded into Chanyeol’s car, while Kris drove Tao. Baekhyun leaned on the window, trying not to glance backward as Luhan and Sehun made out in the backseat. “I swear that’s illegal.” Chanyeol mumbled, trying to ignore the giggles and moans.  Baekhyun just chuckled.

 

The six of them chose a big room with a big flat screen, plus there was enough space on the couch if Sehun decided to jump Luhan. “Alright let’s get this party started!” Sehun shouted as he jumped onto the couch in the middle. Kris pushed Tao in while Chanyeol flipped through the songbook. “Dude, I love this song. Kris let’s do it!” Kris raised and eyebrow and took a mic. “Two Moons? I apologize for my bad Korean.” He said, clearing his throat. Chanyeol punched him in the shoulder. “Ay, don’t be like that.”

 

Loud music flowed through the room as the duet did a charismatic performance of Two Moons. Everyone cheered wildly when they finished. “Who’s next?” Chanyeol waved his mic around. Luhan pulled Baekhyun up and chose a song. “Sing this with me!” Baekhyun looked at the song. Korean version of Angel, by EXO-K. “I don’t think I can sing this…” Luhan slapped him on the back, almost causing him to fall. “Don’t worry about it.”

 

Luhan started first, and his voice was pure and innocent. Sehun was infatuated, totally in love with his voice. Then he prompted Baekhyun to sing. He swallowed nervously and sang.

 

His voice was angelic (well he’s a angel…) and Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he heard it. He didn’t think someone could sing as well as Baekhyun could. Sehun elbowed him. “You like what you see?” He snickered as Chanyeol lunged at him. “I’m your hyung. I can make your life .” Sehun nodded, still smiling. “Right, just don’t fall in love with him.” He turned his attention back to Luhan.

 

Chanyeol cheered wildly when Baekhyun was finished singing. He went up to him and put his arm around him. “I didn’t know Baekhyunnie could sing.” Baekhyun laughed awkwardly. “So, what happens now?”

 

Sehun took the mic. “Luhan let’s have the y times.” Luhan glared at him. “Why do you insist on saying it like that?” They sang Troublemaker, and kept grinding on each other while they did it. Chanyeol tried to make a move on Baekhyun, but he ignored him.

 

After a few more songs and a few more drinks, Baekhyun decided to go home. Luhan was already a bit tipsy and dancing to girl group songs, while Tao just laughed along with everyone, singing a song or two. Chanyeol offered to drive, but Baekhyun declined. “I need to know my way around here better anyway.” Baekhyun put his jacket on and left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

20 minutes later, Baekhyun had no idea where he was. “Where the hell am I?” He mumbled, looking his unfamiliar surroundings. Suddenly, he bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He said. The slightly shorter male smiled. “Its okay.” Then he frowned, staring at Baekhyun’s face. “Are you lost?” He asked. Baekhyun blushed. “Y-Yeah. I kind of am.” The male laughed. “My name’s Xiumin, and I will be your guide for today.”

 

Baekhyun laughed. “I’m Baekhyun, and thanks for helping me.” Xiumin smiled. “No problem. Where are you off to?” Xiumin asked. “University of Seoul. The medical section.” Baekhyun explained. “Ah, really?” Xiumin said. “I go there too! I’m in the business section though.”

 

They boarded the bus and they made their way towards the university. They talked about random stuff, like where they came from and little family things. Baekhyun had a hard time lying, since he was technically dead. Good thing Xiumin was denser than dark matter.

 

They arrived at the bus loop at the University and Xiumin showed Baekhyun how to get to the medical department. “Alright, well, I have to get going.” Baekhyun said. “Me too.” Xiumin said. “Oh, but here. Have my number. I don’t want such a cute guy getting lost again.” Xiumin smiled and pinched Baekhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun blushed and took the number from Xiumin. “Umm… Thanks. For helping me get here, I mean.”

 

Xiumin grinned. “Glad to help. Bye!” He waved and walked away. Baekhyun stood still for a second, before turning around and walking towards his dorm. He felt a warm feeling spread in his chest and smiled.

 

Maybe I’ve found the one.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Baekhyun was smiling like an idiot when he got home. “What’s gotten into you?” Chanyeol asked, looking up from his book. Baekhyun smiled. “Nothing.” He sat on the other couch and stared off into space.

 

“Alright spill. Who made Baekhyunnie fall in love?” Chanyeol put his book down and tried to look as eager as possible. In truth, he didn’t like this one bit. If Baekhyun fell in love with another guy, then Chanyeol would have a hard time getting him over to his side. The dark side, to be exact.

 

Baekhyun pouted. “I’m not telling you. And who said I was in love?” Chanyeol smirked. “Please. No one smiles like that for no reason.” Baekhyun crossed his arms. “Fine. Maybe I do like someone. What’s it to you?” Baekhyun stood up and left for the washroom.

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at him. He was curious about this mystery guy, but also frustrated he couldn’t make Baekhyun feel this way.

 

Chanyeol picked up his book and began to read again. I’ll show him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hey guys! I love you all so much *throws Kris-py Kreme D.Onuts at you all* I have 14 subbies, and I've only uploaded 3 chapters!!! Thanks so much guys!!!! *smooches*

Ahem. I apologize for smothering you all with love OTL. But seriously, thanks for reading my story :3

I'll probably have to next update in a day or two :3 Thanks for your lovely comments too!!! XD