November 4th

Tears of December

 

 

“Kris, can I have my books ba----- HOLY .” Chanyeol jumped backwards at the sight of his friend, lying on the floor of his living room with beer cans strewn around him. He rushed to his side. “Kris, wake up!” Chanyeol shook the slightly taller male. Kris groaned and flopped uselessly onto his side.

 

Chanyeol quickly dialed a number into his phone. “Hello?” A groggy voice came from the other side. Chanyeol chuckled and said in his best female voice, (which wasn’t very good considering how low his voice usually is)“Baekhyun dear, are you still sleeping?” Baekhyun groaned and mumbled, “What do you want. Its only 12pm.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at his sleepy boyfriend. “Rise and shine, cause I need your help.”

 

There was no answer. “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol heard soft snoring and assumed Baekhyun had fell asleep with his phone still on. “BYUN BAEK!” Chanyeol yelled. He heard a small yelp and a thud. Baekhyun had fallen off his bed from the sudden noise. “What the hell do you want?” Baekhyun grumbled.

 

Chanyeol grinned. “That’s the spirit. Kris is knocked out cold from alcohol and I can’t wake him up.”

 

Baekhyun paused. “And you need me for this why?”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Cause you’re Baekhyun the Angel. You can do stuff, can’t you?”

 

Baekhyun groaned. “I can’t do anything in human form you idiot.” Then he paused, waiting for Chanyeol to say something. When nothing came, he sighed. “You know what, never mind. Since I’m already awake I’ll come over. Give me 10 minutes.”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Thanks a bunch, Princess Baek. Love you.” He made smooching noises as Baekhyun shuddered in disgust and hung up.

 

Chanyeol waited patiently for Baekhyun to arrive, and upon his arrival, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a huge hug. Baekhyun, who was still half-awake and groggy, hugged the tall male back. “I’m still tired.” Baekhyun whined and closed his eyes, burying his face into Chanyeol’s collarbone. Chanyeol kissed the top of his head. “You can sleep in tomorrow.”

 

They let go of each other and turned to the task at hand. Kris was still lying on the floor, mumbling incoherently. “Hm.” Baekhyun said. “I wonder what happened.”

 

Chanyeol shrugged. “Help me wake him up.” Baekhyun frowned, then thought of something. He lay Kris flat on his back and sat on his crotch area. Chanyeol frowned. “Hey. What are you doing? Why are you straddling him? You never straddle me.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue at him. “Stop thinking dirty.”

 

Baekhyun grabbed a pillow off the couch and patted it. “This will do.” Suddenly, he shrieked like a little girl and began smacking Kris’s head with the pillow. He hit his head back and forth, yelling his name as loud as he could. Chanyeol watched his boyfriend with amusement. I don’t want to be woken up like that. He thought. Then again, I wouldn’t mind be straddled…

 

Kris suddenly began flailing his arms and yelling. Baekhyun stopped and quickly hopped off before any of Kris’s long limbs could hit him. “What the hell?” Kris groaned, holding his head in pain.

 

Chanyeol walked over to him. “Good morning, sunshine.” He grinned down and him with his large, creepy eyes, causing Kris to rub his temples. “I don’t even.”

 

He offered a hand to Kris, who took it and tried to get up. He wobbled, but luckily Chanyeol caught him. “Sit down.” He said. Kris obeyed and sat on the couch, still rubbing his temples. Baekhyun came back from the kitchen with cup of water, a cup of coffee, and two cans of orange Fanta.

 

Baekhyun offered both drinks to Kris, who gladly accepted the drinks, chugging the water down. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat across from him. “Alright,” Chanyeol said, opening his carbonated drink. “Spill. What happened?”

 

Kris sighed and took a sip from his coffee. He was surprised by the taste and wondered how Baekhyun knew how he liked his coffee. Then he remembered his friends were sitting in front of him expecting answers.

 

“Well, I went to visit Tao yesterday…” Kris told the pair the whole story. They listened intently, gasping when he got to the part about Tao’s death date. Kris buried his face into his hands. “Guys, what do I do?”

 

Chanyeol frowned. “This is difficult. Tao’s pretty stubborn, but gullible.” Baekhyun nodded in agreement. He delved into Korean dramas and Shojo manga scenes. “What kind of stuff does Tao like?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

 

“He likes Gucci,” Kris said, almost immediately. “He likes pandas, and cake. And Gucci.” An idea was beginning to form in Baekhyun’s head, but he couldn’t really put his ideas together.

 

Chanyeol frowned, still as stupid as ever. “Where’s Kris going to get a panda? You can’t just ship one from China.” Baekhyun smacked him on the head. “There’s such thing as a toy panda.” Chanyeol nodded, finally getting the idea through.

 

Kris smiled. “Baekhyun, I think I see what you are getting at.” Baekhyun smiled back and nodded. “You understand?”

 

Chanyeol frowned. “Am I the only one who doesn’t get this?” Baekhyun sighed patted his dense boyfriend on the shoulder. “Its okay. We’ll fill you in.”

 

Baekhyun grabbed a random piece of paper and pen. He wrote some dates and the names of items. He handed the paper to Kris, and seemed satisfied at his work. Kris read the paper and he groaned. “Do I have to? This is out of a drama or something.” He said, throwing the paper down.

 

Chanyeol took the paper and read it over. His eyes widened. “Baekhyun you’re a genius, but Kris is right. This is too drama-like.” Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms. “Fine, don’t use my idea.”

 

Chanyeol grinned and kissed his pout. “Don’t be such a drama queen, Baekie.” Kris rolled his eyes. “Can we finish up here so I have time to buy everything?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded at the same time and they began discussing again.

 

After 10 minutes, they came to a conclusion. Kris read everything over and nodded in satisfaction. “Well then. I think this is okay.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun high-fived each other and grinned. “Get going! Tao’s not going to wait forever, you know!” Kris smiled a little. “Okay, okay.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Like I promised here is a chapter!! How what could Baekhyun's idea possibly be? *grins creepily*

Well I know, but you'll have to wait until the next update, cause I'm not done writing it yet OTL

Also, I'll be writing a Hunhan side story, showing you who they used to be, and how they died. So yeah, you awesome and amazing people who've read this know that they will die in the story, but if you do read, please don't tell the other readers that they are going to die. Cause that wouldn't be fun, would it? ^_^

I'll also be updating more often, since my exams are over. So subscribe and tell me how I'm doing!! I love some good feedback, or it can just be a spazz too haha XD

I love you all~~~! *gives you ice cream*