November 21st

Tears of December

“RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE~~~~”

 

Sehun shouted into the megaphone he somehow took with him on the trip, jolting everyone awake. Baekhyun, who was still in Chanyeol’s arms, flipped over and put the pillow over his head. Chanyeol chuckled and nudged Baekhyun. “Baekie, you have to wake up.”

 

“No.” A muffled voice said from under the pillow. Chanyeol pouted, then came up with an idea. He stretched his fingers and cracked his knuckles. Then he attacked Baekhyun with tickles. Baekhyun responded by screaming like a little girl and kicking Chanyeol in the stomach. “GO TO HELL CHANYEOL.” He yelled, getting up and getting changed.

 

Chanyeol smirked. “I already live there.” A pillow was thrown in his direction, so he left to room to escape from cranky Baekhyun.

 

After a quiet breakfast, each couple split up to do whatever they wanted to. “Let’s go skating!” Chanyeol said happily, dragging Baekhyun to the skating rink. Luhan and Sehun left for the ski hills, while Tao and Kris just explored the snowy landscape of the mountains.

 

Baekhyun stumbled over his own feet trying to match the speed of his tall boyfriend. “Wait, Chanyeol. I can’t skate.” He said, upon arriving at the rink. Chanyeol smiled. “No worries, I’ll teach you.” Chanyeol rented some skates and helped Baekhyun put them on.

 

Baekhyun shooed Chanyeol away. “Put on your own skates, I can do mine.” He said. Chanyeol shook his head. “I don’t want you hurting yourself later, so I’ll tie them for you.” Baekhyun sighed and let Chanyeol do as he pleased. He seriously needs to stop treating me like a princess. He thought.

 

Chanyeol gracefully glided onto the ice and skated in a circle, and turned around. He held out his arms. “It’s not scary, come on!” He grinned. Baekhyun sighed and took a few steps onto the ice. He carefully put one foot over the other, and smiled. “It’s not that ha-----”

 

Baekhyun spoke too soon and fell flat on his face.

 

Chanyeol quickly skated over and helped Baekhyun up. Baekhyun dusted himself up and pouted. “I’m so bad at this…” Chanyeol took his hand. “Just don’t let go of my hand. I’ll go slowly, to let you learn.” Baekhyun nodded, and let Chanyeol pull him on the ice.

 

“Just pretend you are walking. One foot over the other, yes, just like that.” Chanyeol’s low voice soothed Baekhyun into calming down and focusing harder on learning how to skate. Baekhyun’s feet finally got the hang of it and he glided more or less gracefully across the ice. He gasped. “I can skate!”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “That’s really good! I’m going to let go now, okay?” Baekhyun hesitated, then nodded. “Okay.”

 

Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun and he did his best not to fall. Chanyeol started to skate backwards in front of Baekhyun, to catch him in case he fell. “You’re doing good! Keep it up.” Chanyeol encouraged. Baekhyun slowly skated holding his arms out for balance.

 

Suddenly, one of his feet slipped and he fell forward. Chanyeol moved forward to catch him, but the force of a toppling Baekhyun made him step backwards and slip. They both fell with a light thud, Baekhyun on top of Chanyeol.

 

 Baekhyun noticed the position he was in and blushed. “I-I’m so sorry!” He said, trying to get up but slipping again. Chanyeol had to fight the urge to kiss the life out of the flustered Baekhyun right then and there. “I-It’s okay, but can you get off?” He said.

 

Baekhyun blushed even more and apologized endlessly. He rolled off and sat on the ice, waiting for Chanyeol to get up. “Sorry I couldn’t catch you.” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly, offering Baekhyun his hand.

 

Baekhyun sighed and took Chanyeol’s hand. “It’s my fault I fell.” They continued to skate down the frozen river, hand in hand. Then out of the blue, Baekhyun asked a question. “Chanyeol do you like being with me?”

 

Chanyeol blushed. “W-Why do you ask that?” He looked down at Baekhyun, who had an adorable pout on his face. “No reason.” Baekhyun answered, avoiding Chanyeol’s stare.

 

“I-I do. I like being with you.” Chanyeol answered, his heart pumping a little faster. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with big eyes. “Really?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Really.”

 

Baekhyun grinned, his eye smile making Chanyeol’s heart skip and beat. “I’m glad.” He said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Everyone met up again at their cabin for dinner. Sehun brought food, which he somehow managed to order from the top of a mountain. “We’re having Chinese.” He told them. They all thought he was lying. He proved them wrong.

 

Baekhyun nibbled on a baozi, staring into space while Luhan and Sehun insisted on being coupley and feeding each other. “Say ahh~~” Sehun made plane noises as he fed Luhan a spoonful of fried rice. Luhan didn’t object, just took the bite and smiled.

 

Tao giggled. “You guys are so cute, I’m going to barf.” He said it with a smiley cute face, but his voice was laced with sarcasm. Kris chuckled while Luhan and Sehun stared at him. “Maknae isn’t as sweet as we thought he was.” Sehun smirked.

 

Luhan suddenly made an ‘oh’ noise as if he just remembered something. He went to the couch and rummaged through his bag. He took out 6 brochures and went back to the table. “There’s going to be couple games tomorrow, and a mystery prize for the winner. Apparently the prize is huge.” Luhan said, handing them out to each person.

 

Chanyeol took it and flipped through. “This looks like fun. Why don’t we take a stab at it?” He turned to Baekhyun, who was still zoning out. “Baekie?” He said. Baekhyun blinked tiredly and nodded. “Sure.” Chanyeol cooed and pinched Baekhyun’s cheek. “The Princess is sleepy. I’ll take him upstairs.” He picked Baekhyun up in bridal position and carried him up the stairs.

 

 Kris blinked. “I always knew he was a strange one.” Luhan shrugged. “Angels and their weird personalities.” Tao laughed. “Well you devils aren’t exactly normal either.” They all laughed.

 

“So how about it?” Luhan asked. Kris looked at Tao, who nodded. “Let’s do this.”  He said. Sehun and Luhan high-fived each other. “Alright!! We got everyone to participate!”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Do they have something planned?” he mumbled. Tao laughed and poked Kris playfully. “I hope it’s interesting.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hello!! I hope you like fluffy Baekyeol hahah :D More fluff next chapter, then maybe something interesting too :) You'll just have to wait and see :D

Nickisaywhut: I wouldn't say jinx, more like hunch LOL

Lalapipo: Thank you!!! :)

eXosphere: Thank you!!! I love dominant Sehun too OTL

RenaBunny: Hahaha thank you :) I'm glad you liked the fluff :D

SunnyELF15: Hooray for Taoris and Hunhan!! Hahaha and we'll see about Baekyeol ;)

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting!!! :) I really hope you'll continue to enjoy this story :D

PS. I'm sorry my comment replies are so short OTL I love them, I really do. I love them like I love food (which is a lot LOL) but I'm not really good at answering them :P I still love them though!! :D