{Crazy Stalker} (Part 1)

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

​Park Jiyeon's Pov

 

     It's been a week since Myungsoo has been staying in my apartment/house. As usual, we don't get along that well so we've spent our time ignoring each other. He would talk to me if it was something important but that's the only conversation we always have with each other. 

     I've gained enough friends at work ever since they knew that Myungsoo was living with me. Yep, they're using me to get close with Myungsoo but there was one girl who didn't pay any attention to Myungsoo, not at all. I asked her if we could be friends but she would just ignore me and walk away, i wonder what her problem is.

 

     "Jiyeon-ah, can we go to your house today? I would love to see where you and Mr. Kim live." a co-worker asked me.

     "Sure." i nodded. "I'll show you whatever there is to see at my house."

     "Great~! Thanks Jiyeon, you're the best." another co-worker commented.

 

     I smiled and went back to work. *sigh* If only someone would be my real friend. Suddenly, i felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the girl who doesn't seem to care about anything. 

 

     "Uh, hello." i said nervously.

     "Um, i heard that the others are going to your house. Is that true?" she asked.

     I nodded. "Why? Do you want to come too?"

     "If that's okay with you." she tilted her head up and smiled. "I'd love to."

 

     Great, and i thought that she wasn't interested in Myungsoo. Aish, what's with that jerk anyway? He's nothing but a cold mindless freak. Speaking of cold mindless freak, where is that midget?

 

Divider - Heart (Silver)

 

​Kim Myungsoo's Pov

 

     Owww, my stomach hurts and i keep on taking dumps. Aish, what did i eat this morning?

- Flashback of the food this morning -

     Oh that's right, i had eggs and bacon this morning. It was delicious but why am i having a diarrhea? Aigoo, that girl. What did she do to my breakfast?!

     I searched for Jiyeon and i saw her talking with an employee. Wait, that's Krystal. I heard that she had a huge crush on me. *smirk* Well, she can dream anytime but I'm never gonna accept her. I mean look at her, those huge glasses, her lack of fashion and her weight, someone has gotta shove a chicken on . 

     Their conversation ended and Jiyeon looked side and side, as if she was looking for someone. Suddenly, my stomach hurt again. I couldn't hold it anymore so i headed towards her.

 

     "Yah Park Jiyeon, what did you feed me?!" i complained while asking.

     "What do you mean?" she wore that confused look of hers.

     "What did you feed me? I'm getting a diarrhea here." i whispered.

     She thought for a minute and then snapped. "Omo, did you eat the eggs and bacon on the table?" 

     I nodded. "Ahhh, you shouldn't have eaten those. Those are from two weeks ago. Aish, i should've never put it on the table."

     "What?! Are you crazy?" i complained. "Why didn't you throw it out?" 

     "I don't know. Look, I'm sorry okay? I'm gonna get you some medicines later. Why don't you go home and i'll handle things." she said.

     "No way. How could i just leave? My family owns this company so that means i'm in charge here." he restrained.

     "Aish, just trust me okay? Besides, i'm your assistant so it's my job, i think. Anyways, Ms. Choi is here too. She'll handle things. Now, go home and get some rest." she said.

 

     I finally gave in and told Ms. Choi that i was leaving. I left. *laughs secretly* So that girl cares for me after all.

 

Divider - Heart (Silver)

 

Unknown's Pov

 

    I saw how they talked and looked at each other. No, that girl's not gonna get oppa away from me! Never! Beware Park Jiyeon, if you ever get any close to Myungsoo oppa, i'll make sure that your days will be hell! *evil laugh*

 

Divider - Heart (Silver)

 

I updated.

Thanks for all those who comments and subscribes.

I finally had the time to update, thanks to my sister who let me borrow her laptop.

As usual ​Comment and ​Subscribe. 

quotediaryofficial:  CLICK HERE for more life, love, friendship and inspiring quotes!