The Wedding Part 1

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

It has been a month ever since Jiyeon and i broke up. I admit, I’m still not over her yet. How can I be? She was the first girl I’ve ever love in my whole life but sadly – she ruined it. She could’ve just told me and we could handle it properly, not like this.

 

By the way, the wedding has been proponed tomorrow. It was supposed to be next week but Suzy wanted it to end quickly so that ‘she could have me all by herself’. Yesterday, we took an early flight to Jeju so that they could start preparing the arrangements. *sighs* I’m only 13 hours away from being a married man (its 8 pm in here and the wedding will start at 9 am).

 

I was supposed to get some sleep since I’ve got a big day ahead of me tomorrow but I couldn’t. Thoughts were roaming around my mind, that’s why so I decided to get out and get some fresh air, hoping that it would clear my mind. I went inside the church, where Suzy and I will say our vows. *shivers* just thinking about it makes me – scared (?). I don’t want to get married! I stood in front of the altar and looked around me. So this is where people get married?

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

 

Bae Suzy’s Pov

 

I couldn’t sleep; I was too excited for the event that’s going to happen. But suddenly, I heard Myungsoo’s door opened (My room is just beside his. We’re staying at a hotel). I decided to follow him secretly and it’s not stalking! He’s my husband-to-be so why should I stalk him? He was heading to the church and then he stood in front of the altar. Is he practicing? Aww, how sweet! Then if that’s the case, I’ll practice with him.

 

I stood beside him and spoke, “Bae Suzy, will you receive Kim Myungsoo as your husband? (And so on and so forth).” I said in a man voice. “I do!”

I stared at Myungsoo and said the same to him. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I just smiled fakely, not trying to burst out in tears. “I know what you’re going to say but you don’t have any other choice than to marry me.”

 

I walked away silently and made my way back to my room. In there, I let out my tears. I’m such a bad person. I’m forcing someone to love me when they don’t even love me back and I – I even tore a relationship apart. What kind of person am I?

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

I am now on a plane going to Jeju. Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, I’m gonna go and stop the wedding? No I’m not, as much as I want to, I can’t. It’s kind of a long story but here’s the short one, Suzy forced me to come. I hesitated at first but hey, this is my last chance to see Myungsoo even though we won’t be together anymore. I don’t know what Suzy’s intentions are but I’m going there just to say goodbye. Oh, I almost forgot, I brought Hyomin unnie, Woohyun and L.Joe oppa. They actually begged for me to let them come.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, wake up. We’ve arrived.” I heard Hyomin unnie’s voice.

I opened my eyes slowly. “Oh unnie, *yawn* what time is it?”

“It’s 9:30 in the evening.” She replied.

 

We arrived at the airport and waited outside. Hmm okay, why aren’t they calling a taxi? There has been like 5 taxis who just passed by. Is someone picking us up?

 

“Unnie, what are we still doing here? Is someone picking us up?” I asked her.

She gave me a guilty smile. Okay this is not good. “Yes actually. Woohyun and L.Joe called him since he is their friend.”

 

He, so it’s a boy? Woohyun and L.Joe oppa’s friend? It can’t be, he’s not Woohyun oppa’s friend right?

 

“Oh, he’s here.” Woohyun oppa said.

I saw a familiar car heading towards us. The driver went out of the car and that’s when I froze. “Myungsoo?”

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Author's Note 

 

 

I know, I’m a bad author for not updating so long.

But as we all know, students are really busy.

They have to study and do homework which is really tiring!

I admit, I’m kind of getting bored with this story and I know you guys are too. I’m really sorry!

 

2075123pj1csatqib.png

 

Gifs 

 

 

tumblr_m9sjqv799G1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

tumblr_maem6xDzrO1qij73eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mahj275Lu21ro493mo1_500.gif

tumblr_magwpdhfba1rp9iwho1_500.gif

tumblr_magjuuU9E61qmglyto1_500.gif

tumblr_mahxtc7n9R1qefpsho1_500.gif

 

2075123pj1csatqib.png

 

Typo 

 

tumblr_mahvebiL5V1qacwnno1_500.png