Apology Accepted

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

A week has passed and Myungsoo has been acting a little weird these days. He kept on going in and out of the house and when I ask him about his dad, he would look surprised. I wonder what’s with him.

It was a holiday so we didn’t have to work this week, thank goodness. I lazily sat on the couch, flipping through channel, hoping to find an interesting show. Then appeared the news of Myungsoo and the daughter of the Bae Company getting married, I could just sigh. It’s alright Jiyeon-ah; he was forced to do it so just be happy. It’s not like there are something between them.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket; I reached for it and looked. It was a text message from L.Joe, saying that he wants to meet me right now. Ugh, why does he want to meet me? Didn’t he remember the thing he did and told me the other night? I texted him back, saying that I had plans. I honestly want to meet L.Joe oppa, I’ve missed him so much but I think I’m just not yet ready to face him.

 

I felt my phone vibrate again. “Liar is flipping through channels a plan?” ß that’s what it says on the text.

 

I froze in my spot, is he here in my house? How did he know I was watching TV?

 

“Relax; I can see you from your window.” ß another text from him.

 

I looked through my window and saw him, waving like nothing happened. I waved back awkwardly and rushed to the door. I opened it and welcomed him in.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

He frowned. “Didn’t I say that I wanted to meet you?”

“Yes but I told you, I have plans.”

He snickered. “Oh yeah? What kind of plans?”

“Uhm, uhm, just plans.” I said.

 

He sat down and stared at me. He was really serious on meeting me. Hmm, maybe I should give him a chance to explain but if he does something weird, I’m going to kick him out.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m very sorry about the other night. I just couldn’t resist myself anymore. I wanted to make you mine but … then you told me that you were already with Myungsoo. I felt dumb Jiyeon so would you please accept my apology?” he said with sincerity.

“Of course oppa!” I sang.


{Author's Note}


 

So I was so lazy so I decided to write this small chapter. I am so tired; I didn’t get any sleep last night.

*yawn* I’m going back to sleep you guys.



{Gif/s} P.S. the gif is mine, i made it myself.


 

 


 

{Typo} Typo not mine, credits to the owners.


 

tumblr_m9knrcIkSw1qc9hwmo1_500.jpg