{Living Together}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

     Today was the day that Mr. L will be moving. Jiyeon was already everything prepared and right now, the only thing she’s prepared of, is meeting her first ever customer, Mr. L.

     Myungsoo on the other hand packed his things, not all of them but just enough to live in an apartment for a few days.

     Myungsoo was now at the front door of the apartment. The apartment wasn’t that big as he thought it would be. He pressed the doorbell slowly. Footsteps were heard. The door slightly opened and then appeared …

    

     “Park Jiyeon?!” Myungsoo said, shocked.

     “Wait, you’re Mr. L?” Jiyeon couldn’t believe it either.

     Myungsoo nodded. “L’s a nickname.” Then he started smirking. “Well, this is gonna be interesting.”

Cute.Cute.Cute.

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

    

     Oh my god, of all the people in the world, he has to be the one living with me?! Ugh, why do I keep on having terrible weeks! I know, I can just kick him out right? But I need money! Aish, what am I doing with my life.

 

     I nervously coughed and faced him. “Your room’s that way. Just come out if you want to eat. For the rest, plan it yourself, don’t bother me.” I said coldly.

     Myungsoo smirked. “I should be the one saying that.”

 

     Myungsoo headed to his room. He closed it harshly. Aish, does he know how sensitive that door is? Hmm, besides, he doesn’t have a heart.

     I headed to the kitchen and cooked my favorite foods, kimchi and ramen. After cooking, I prepared the utensils on the table and waited for Myungsoo to come out.

     I waited and waited but no Myungsoo showed up. I looked at the clock, 10 pm. Aish, isn’t he hungry? Why isn’t he coming out? Should I go tell him? Ah no, no talking right?

-After a few minutes-

     Bug it, I’m gonna go and tell him. I might hate him but at least I have a heart to not let him die because of hunger.

     I kept on staring at his door, planning if I was gonna knock or not. After a few minutes of arguing with myself, I knocked on his door, no answer. I knocked again, no answer. Seriously, he’s deaf isn’t he?

 

     “Uhm, Myungsoo-shii, dinner’s ready.” I spoke, no answer.

    

     I couldn’t take it anymore so I opened the door.

     I was welcomed by a sleeping Myungsoo. Omo, he’s so cute when he’s sleeping, compared to when he’s awake. Aish, what are you saying Jiyeon? I stared at him and I didn’t notice that I was staring at him for a couple of minutes now.

 

     “Am I really that handsome?” he suddenly spoke

 

     I widened my eyes and stood up. I coughed nervously.

 

     “Uhm, dinner’s ready.” I said quickly and left.

 

     I closed his door and leaned on it. Aish, what was I doing? Why is my heart beating so crazily?

Cute.Cute.Cute.

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

     After that incident, I sat down on my bed and placed my hand on my forehead, rubbing it. *smirk*what a weird girl. Park Jiyeon, you really are something.

Cute.Cute.Cute.

 

Long and interesting enough guys?

Hihi, sorry for the long update, school’s finished so I can update any time now and faster!

Subscribe and Comment

tumblr_m7i0e05gMZ1qbchbfo1_500.gif

from Tumblr