{Drunk}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

My mom invited me for dinner to meet the Bae family. I refused at first but she threatened me. Yup, threatened me! My mom’s pretty good at threatening people.

Anyways, I’m still here at Jiyeon’s house since the dinner’s still on for tonight.

 

“Myungsoo-shii, are you going out today?” she asked me.

“Yeah.” I replied. “Why are you asking?”

“Well, uhm, I’m going out to meet a friend so if I would just leave you here alone then that would be rude.” She explained.

“Oh okay, who are you meeting anyways?” I asked.

“A childhood friend, that’s all. I gotta go. Lock the doors when you leave!!” she stated then left.

 

*sigh* is she hiding something from me? I smell something weird, and it’s not me. Ey, what the heck, I don’t even care anyways.

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

I was waiting for my friend at the bar. We could really use some catching up and some drink.

“Jiyeonnie.” I heard someone shout from behind.

 

I turned around and saw my most awaited friend, Ryu Hwayoung.

 

“Hwayounggie.” I shouted back as I ran to hug her.

 

I swear, people are looking at us like we’re weird but I don’t care. I’m just so happy to see my best friend!

We sat down and ordered our drinks.

 

“I’ll have a cocktail.” Hwayoung ordered.

“I’ll have the strongest.” I stated as the bartender nodded then left.

“Hey, are you crazy? Are you depressed or something? Why are you having the strongest?” Hwayoung looked at me as if I was crazy.

“I’m not crazy, nor am I depressed. This is just how the way I celebrate.” I smiled.

 

Our drinks (finally) arrived. We talked and talked about life but then I started getting dizzy. I was about to stand up when … everything turned black.

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Ryu Hwayoung’s Pov

 

I knew this would happen. She’s knocked out and then minutes later, she’ll wake up and say blabberish things. *sigh* I can’t just bring this girl home; I can’t even lift her up. That’s it, I’m calling someone.

I reached for her phone and looked through her contacts. I should call Hyomin unnie … but for sure, she’s gonna scold me and Jiyeon. How about Baekhyun oppa? But I heard he went abroad so no.

I scrolled and scrolled then one person’s name caught my eye. ‘My Cold and Mean Boss, Kim Myungsoo’. Hmm, interesting, I’ll just call him.

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

I was eating with my family and the Bae’s. It was pretty boring; they would just talk about the marriage. I just ended up eating my least favorite food. Yes, that’s how bored I am.

 

“So Myungsoo, when are you planning to answer?” they asked. “Are you gonna marry Suzy or not?”

 

I was about to answer when my phone started ringing. Yes, saved by the bell!

 

“Excuse me.” I excused myself.

I stood up and went outside. “Hello?”

“Hello, do you perhaps know Jiyeon?” an unfamiliar voice said.

“Yes I do.” I replied. “What seems to be the problem?”

“Well, I’m Hwayoung, Jiyeon’s friend and she’s kinda knocked out.” She explained.

“What do you mean by ‘knocked out’?” I asked.

“It means she’s drunk so would you please come here and get her.” she offered.

“Sure, I’ll be right there.” I informed then left, without saying goodbye to those people there.

 

Aish Park Jiyeon, how can someone like you get drunk? But I’m also thankful; you and your friend saved my out there.

I arrived at where the girl said where it would be. I finally found them. I looked at the girl and then at Jiyeon. Oh so this is what knocked out means. I shook her body but she didn’t budge.

 

“You must be her cold and mean boss, Kim Myungsoo.” The girl beside me spoke.

 

Cold and mean boss? Aish that girl!

 

“Uh, neh. You must be the friend she’s meeting.” I scratched my neck.

“I’ll be going now. Please make sure that she’ll return home safely. That’s if you know where she lives. Do you know where she lives?” she asked.

“Yeah of course, I’ll bring her home right away.” I informed and then she left.

 

imageimageimage

 

 

@ Home

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Myungsoo placed Jiyeon in the sofa, resting her head in the side of it. He stared at her face and didn’t even realize that he was starting to caress it.

 

'You’re so cute when you sleep.' That thought suddenly returned him back to normal. What the hell am I doing? She’s just an assistant and a housemate, nothing else!’

He dazed at her face once again. I promised myself not to love anymore but why does my heart and my mind want to love?’ Myungsoo shook his head and went to the kitchen to get him a little treat.

 

Suddenly, Jiyeon’s eyes flew open. It scared Myungsoo. She got up slowly but stumbled a bit causing her to almost fall. Fortunately, Myungsoo was there to catch her. As soon as he caught her, Jiyeon looked up to see Myungsoo’s face.

 

Then, she started caressing it. “You’re so handsome.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes but then shook her head. ‘She’s just drunk so just ignore her.’ But it strikes him. ‘People say true things when they’re drunk.’ He smirked.

 

“So, you think I’m handsome. Haha, I knew it. You just couldn’t resist my looks.” He scoffed.

Jiyeon nodded cutely. “You’re the most handsome person I’ve ever met.”

“I just want to kiss you so badly right now.” She added.

 

Myungsoo stood there in shock, with Jiyeon still in his arms. He couldn’t believe what just slipped Jiyeon’s mouth. He started getting nervous when Jiyeon moved her head forward to Myungsoo. Their faces were just an inch away. He could feel his heart beating and it was getting louder.

Jiyeon slowly moved her head forward again … and again … and then

 

PAK

 

Jiyeon fell asleep, lying at Myungsoo’s lap. Myungsoo just stood there dumbfounded. ´I can´t believe I almost gave in. Ughh.´

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Annyeong people ~

I came back from my trip to Paris just about three days ago.

I didn´t had time to update but here´s a chapter to make it up for you guys.

I added Hwayoung as a character.

Subscribe and Comment

 

tumblr_m8hcgtLCoF1qfqzs8o1_400.gif