{Silly Jiyeon}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

     I gave up and went to sleep since he didn’t even show up to eat. I drove off to dreamland but was awaken by noises coming from outside my room. Oh my god, is there a thief?! It can’t be right? Maybe it’s just Myungsoo. But … I think he’s asleep. *breathes heavily* Just to be sure.

     I stood up, tiptoeing to the door, grabbing a broom with me. I carefully opened the door and slowly headed to where the noise was coming from. Oh no, someone’s stealing my food! I ran to the kitchen and …

 

     “GOTCHAAA!” I shouted.

     “Ahhhhhhhhhh.” A familiar voice screamed.

 

     I looked down and saw Myungsoo eating.

 

     “You, what are you doing?” I asked him, still in shock.

     “Eating, can’t you see? And I should be the one asking you that, what are you doing here in the middle of the night, shouting and dragging a broom with you?” he raised an eyebrow.

     I lowered my head. “Well, I thought that there was a thief so I ended up doing this.”

     “Really?” he laughed. “Are you an idiot? You know that there’s another person living with you right?”

     I nodded. “Then why are you suddenly getting those thoughts?” He asked.

     “I’m sorry.” I kept my head lowered.

     “Aish, enough with your sorry and go back to sleep, I don’t want you to be late again at work.” He stated and I obeyed.

 

     I went back to bed and drove again to dreamland.

 

black gray hearts divider

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

                                                 

     I awoke by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I mean, who doesn’t find their alarm clock annoying? I got myself ready and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I looked around, looks like someone isn’t up yet. I bet she’ll be late.

     I finished my breakfast and headed to the front door but then I stopped … Aish, is this girl going or not? No way am I letting her get late again. Aish, why do I care?

     I was about to open the door when another door was opened. It was her. Aish, this girl, she’s haven’t even got ready yet.

     “Myungsoo-shii, good morning.” She greeted with a stupid grin on her face.

     “Yah, are you going to work or not? Don’t tell me you’re not going?” I asked.

     She paused for a minute and looked at me, and then she looked at herself. She widened her eyes.

     “AHHHHHHHHHH!” she shouted.

     “Yah, why are you shouting?” I asked, covering my ears.

     “Oh no, I’m gonna be late. I need to prepare!” she said.

     She ran back to her room but came back for a while. “Myungsoo-shii, you have a car right?” I nodded.

     “Good, can you please wait for me and then bring me to work?” she pleaded.

     “No way, I don’t want to be late too.” I refused.

     “Please, I’ll be quick.” She pleaded, using her puppy eyes.

      Aish, why does she have to be cute? *covers mouth mentally* what are you saying Kim Myungsoo?!

     “Fine, but be quick.” I gave in.

     “Yes!” she raised her hand due to success and ran back to her room to get ready.

     I chuckled at her action. I waited for her and then she finally came out. We drove off to work together. Many people were looking at us. *sigh* will this people ever stop? If they don’t stop, I’m seriously gonna fire them.

 

black gray hearts divider

I updated!

I know, i know, my story's boring right?

I don't blame those who unsubscribed.

if i were to read my story, i would probably unsubscribe and delete it. 

But, i made a promise to myself that  will not be deleting stories anymore.

I will still continue writing them, even though it's boring or something.

Hope you guys enjoyed. 

And don't forget to COMMENT ♡

tumblr_m7k1y7d9dK1rzsch3o1_500.jpg