{ F i n d i n g J i y e o n }

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Sorry for the late update. This chapter may be short or long but just enjoy!

S U B S C R I B E  and  C O M M E N T ^^

 

imageimage

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I directly rushed outside to find Jiyeon. Who knows where she could be right now. I went to the places I could think of; still couldn’t find her. Where could she be? I’m starting to get worried! What if she’s kidnapped or something? Is she somewhat, being right now?! Aish Kim Myungsoo, stop saying nonsense and go find her! I looked everywhere but still, no luck. I decided to call L.Joe.

 

“Hello?” he spoke.

“Yah Lee Byunghyun, Jiyeon’s missing. Help me find her!” I told him.

He shrieked. “What?! How?! When?!”

“Stop asking those questions and find her quickly.” I demanded.

“Arasso, I’ll call you when I find her.” he informed.

 

I hung up and started looking for Jiyeon again. Aish, it’s still raining and yet she’s out there getting soaked. I need to find her quickly!

 

imageimage

 

 

{ L . J o e ‘ s  P o v }

 

I need to find her, I need to find her. That’s all I could think of right now. How could she be missing? An hour ago, we were just talking on the phone but now she’s missing?! What the hell did Myungsoo do?

I went to the park (that is nearby her house) and started searching. I looked around but had no luck on finding her. In the midst of giving up, I spotted a girl, seating on the swing, wearing shorts and white top which is now soaked by the rain.

I walked forward a bit to get a closer look on the girl then I realized it was Jiyeon! Yes, I’ve finally found her.

 

“Jiyeon-ah~” I called out to her.

 

She realized the sound of my voice and faced me. Her eyes were red and puffy. Has she been crying? Why was she crying?

I ran towards her and then stood still in front of her. I gave her a gentle smile but she looked away.

 

I lifted up her face and said, “What’s wrong Jiyeon-ah?”

 

She stared at me deeply. Seconds later, she bursts in to tears. *sighs* I caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears away.

 

“I’ve been so worried about you. Come on, let’s get you home.” I told her and she nodded.

 

imageimage

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

L.Joe called and told me that he found her and that he’s bringing her home. I felt glad yet angry. I was supposed to be the one bringing her. Aish!!

I went home and found L.Joe sitting on the couch while Jiyeon was nowhere to be seen.

 

“I thought you found her? Where the heck is she?!” I screamed.

“Ey, relax dude! I just brought her to her room, if I guessed it right.” He explained.

I felt embarrassed. “Sorry, I was just so worried. Thanks man.”

“It’s nothing. I was worried too you know. But the thing is, why did she run away?” he asked.

“Oh, that. Uhm, I kind of made her cry so,”

He cut me off. “Why the hell would you make her cry?”

“I don’t know okay!” I shouted. “I just don’t know what’s happening. Everything’s ruined for me. I have parents who force me to do everything and now, the girl of my life hates me.”

I broke down in tears. Goddamnit! I’m so weak.

Then a hand patted my back, it was L.Joe.

 

“I’m sorry man. I’m gonna go now. Take care of Jiyeon, she has a bit of a fever.” He informed and left.

 

I wiped my tears and headed to Jiyeon’s room. She was sleeping on her bed looking paler as usual. *sigh* don’t you ever run away from me again Park Jiyeon. I could’ve told you that I love you but I was such a coward. I love you Park Jiyeon and I’ll never forgive myself if anything bad happens to you.

 

imageimage

 

 

­T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D 

 

{ M y u n g s o o , L . J o e  a n d  J i y e o n ' s  crying g i f s }

 

tumblr_m8ckmqIl7o1rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m5vzem5l7M1ryxga6o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7zmkoJlkw1rsskhm.gif

 

{ t y p o  o f  t h e  d a y }

 

missdomokun:    http://missdomokun.tumblr.com