{Jealousy}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

After the whole incident between me and Myungsoo, everything’s back to normal. Well except for the fact that we’re finally together but that doesn’t stop Myungsoo from marrying his fiancée. He explained everything to me and I completely understood it, I’m trying to actually.

Myungsoo went to work early and I followed a little later. I stacked up the papers on my table and started working on the computer. I suddenly got a call from Ms. Choi that I should bring the papers that’s on her desk and bring it to the director. Oh how excited I am to see Myungsoo, even though I’ve just seen him this morning. I went to his office and was about to knock when I heard a girl’s voice. Huh, seems familiar.

I watched through the window and saw Myungsoo with his fiancée. The girl was whining talking to Myungsoo while he just sat there, minding his business on the computer, and totally ignoring her. *sigh* I kind of feel bad for that girl but still, Myungsoo’s mine.

I knocked once and stepped inside the office. All of their faces turned to me which kind of made me uncomfortable.

 

“Hello director, here are the papers from Ms. Choi.” I told him.

“Uh yes, please leave it right here Ms. Park.” He ordered.

 

I nodded and walked forward. I placed the papers on his desk and stared at him secretly, not wanting his fiancée to see. He was staring at me too. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I was about to leave when her voice stopped me.

 

“Who are you?” she asked me.

I turned around. “Hello, my name’s Park Jiyeon. I’m the director’s assistant.”

She walked towards me and whispered. “So you must know a lot about him?”

“Uh, n-no.” I stuttered.

“Arasso, that’s good. I don’t want any girls clinging on to my fiancée, got that?” she said.

“Uh, yes.” I stated then left.

 

I closed the door and leaned on it. Wow, that girl’s scary, and that glare, that glare of hers. I almost got a heart attack because of it, if that even made sense.

 

Divider Graphics

 

 

{ B a e  S u z y ‘ s  P o v }

 

Hmm, there’s something really fishy about that girl. Why did she smile at my Myungsoo? And Myungsoo even smiled back. I was gonna ask about it but its better like this. I’ll discover the truth somehow.

Anyways, I suggested that Myungsoo and I should go out on a date since I barely see him these days. He kept on refusing but I keep on insisting. He finally gave up and agreed, although his face doesn’t want to.

Both of us went to the beach to hang out.

 

“Oppa look, I found a starfish!” I told him.

He looked at it and said, “Yeah whatever, put that back, I don’t like sea creatures.”

“Really?” I looked at the starfish and threw it away. “Me neither.”

 

He scoffed while I just smiled. The sun was nowhere to be seen so he insisted on going home. I wanted to spend the rest of the night but I knew he was so stubborn so I just let him take me home. He dropped me by my house but didn’t even bother to come in.

 

Divider Graphics

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

I went back home, frustrated because of Suzy. As I got inside, I saw Jiyeon sleeping on the couch. *chuckles* she must’ve waited for me. I walked forward and shook her.

 

“Hey, wake up.” I said.

She fluttered her eyes open and stared at me. “Why are you so home late?”

“Uhm I, I kind of overworked today and I lost track of time. Sorry.” I lied.

“I called the company and they said you left early with some girl. Is that true?” she asked me.

I sighed. “Yeah, but it was Suzy. And you know how Suzy works; she always keeps on bugging me.”

“Then you could’ve just told me! Did you know how worried I was?” she shouted.

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you.” I touched her hand but she just pushed it away.

“Forget it, I’m gonna sleep.” She stated and left.

 

I sighed and stood up. Aish Kim Myungsoo, you’ve messed up again! Can’t you do something right for a second?

I went to my room and placed my things on the table. I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Thoughts filling my mind.

Could she be jealous? Wait, she is jealous! Haha, why didn’t I think of that earlier?

 

Divider Graphics

 

{ g i f s }

 

tumblr_m7zjuiL7xA1rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m8cf8wz9wo1rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m8clhm6iVt1rsskhm.gif

 

{ t y p o }

 

tumblr_m9bujshkSN1r4oq9eo1_500.gif