The Wedding Final

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Bae Suzy’s Pov:

 

A knock came on my door and i opened it, half asleep. There stood my mother, greeting me with her warm and gentle smile. I smiled back; she must be very excited for today’s event.

 

She went inside and placed A LOT of things on the table. “So, how was your sleep princess?”

“It was very good.” I replied, ignoring the scene that happened last night.

“Well that’s good. I’ll just leave these things here and then I’ll just come back to beauty you up okay?” I nodded.

 

My mom left the room and I sat in front of the mirror, admiring myself. Bae Suzy, in just 3 hours, you’ll be Mrs. Kim!

And then I realized that I invited Jiyeon unnie. I wonder if she’s already here. I decided to call her and to my surprise, she said she just arrived last night. I told her that I wanted to talk to her so we decided to meet up at a park nearby.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov:

 

I headed to the park Suzy was talking about and waited for her. Minutes later, she finally arrived and took a seat beside me.

 

“I’m sorry for making you wait; my mom didn’t want me to go anywhere since you know.” She said.

“Nah, it’s okay.” I replied. “Congratulations by the way, I’m glad to be invited.”

“Thanks. Unnie, by chance – are you going to – stop the wedding?” she asked.

I looked at her with me eyes widened. “Of course not, Myungsoo and I are history. It’s you and him that are destined to be with each other.”

“You think so?” she smiled while tears escaping her eyes.

I nodded. “Don’t cry. You don’t want to ruin your face before the wedding.”

 

She laughed at my statement. We continued talking to each other and thankfully, no pulling of hairs happened. *sigh* Congratulations Suzy and Myungsoo, and I’m sorry for the stuffs that I did to you guys.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov:

 

Everybody was busy like bees. So this is the day huh? *sighs* can’t I just rewind time? I wonder what Jiyeon is thinking right now. Is she sad? Or is she happy because that expression on her face last night at the pool was definitely happy! Did I miss something? Are those two together?

I finished dressing up myself and decided to hang out with my friends a bit because I know that I won’t be seeing them that often while I’m Mr. Hubby. We went to a bar, not too crowded and not too silent. We drank something light since I don’t want to spout out some things during the wedding.

 

“So L.Joe, are you and Jiyeon together?” I asked, trying to hide my jealousy.

He smirked. What the hell was that smirk all about? “If I say yes, what are you going to do about it?”

I curled up my fist around the bottle I was holding and glared at him. “Why didn’t you guys told me?”

“Wait a minute; Jiyeon and L.Joe are not dating. Why would you get that kind of idea Myungsoo and why are you saying that L.Joe?” Woohyun hyung asked us.

“Nothing.” We both said at the same time, trying to forget about the incident that happened last night.

 

We drank a little bit more and then hurriedly went back to prepare things. I was about to go to my room but then I saw Jiyeon coming out of her own room, wearing a bridesmaid’s dress. Wow, she looks really stunning! She noticed my presence and turned around.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at church already?” she asked.

I smiled and made my way towards her. “I need to pick up something.”

She looked away. ”Did you drink alcohol?”

“Oh, how did you know?”

“You stink.” She replied. “You better brush your teeth if you don’t want your bride to faint from that smell of yours.”

“Come with me and I’ll brush my teeth.” I suggested. Haha, good one Myungsoo.

“Ugh, I don’t have time for this Myungsoo. I need to help Hyomin unnie. Why the hell would I come with you just so that you could brush your teeth?” she said and was about to leave but then I stopped her.

“Come with me and I’ll brush my teeth.” I repeated.

After some few grunts, she agreed. “Ugh, you can be such a baby sometimes.”

 

We went inside my room and I hurriedly brushed my teeth while Jiyeon was roaming around my room. I know this is super childish but this is the only way I can communicate with her privately. I finished brushing my teeth and then sat on my bed.

 

“What are you doing? We have to go now!” she commanded.

I pat on the space beside me. “Sit down. I need to talk to you.”

“Ugh Kim Myungsoo, now’s not the time for games. You need to hurry or else you’re going to miss the wedding.” She said.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov:

 

I headed towards the door and was about to open it when, “Are you really over me?”

I tightened my grip on the door knob. Why now Myungsoo? I sighed as I turned around slowly. “The truth is, no, I am not over you. But we need to get over this sooner or later, it’s for the best.”

 

I turned back and opened the door but was stopped again by a hug from behind.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, tell me not to continue the wedding and I will. Please Jiyeon; I’ll do anything for us to be together again.”

 

Tears escaped my eyes. I wanted to stay like this but unfortunately I have to. I struggled for him to let go and I succeeded. I left his room while wiping my tears away. I’m sorry Myungsoo, I want to fight for you too but I think I’ll just make things worse. I love you Kim Myungsoo, don’t you ever forget that!

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Bae Suzy’s Pov

 

I was waiting for my mother in my room. I was searching the net when I heard screaming coming from outside and it sounded just like – Myungsoo. I opened the door slowly and took a peak; he was there, lying on the floor which seems to me like he’s crying. I checked the other side and saw Jiyeon unnie walking away with her hand on , like she was crying. Now I understood the situation.

I sighed as I closed the door and went back to my search. But I couldn’t concentrate. Pabo Suzy, now everything is messed up! Why am I being like this? I’m so selfish, I don’t hear myself anymore.

 

After a fought with my thoughts, my mom and a stylist came in my room and started doing my face and make up. We finished up in minutes and I finally got to wear my dress. I was surprised, it was so beautiful.*this dress is going to be a waste.*

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Everybody was anticipating for the wedding to start, some were waiting for it to end so that they could go home and one of them is Jiyeon. She loves wedding, she really do but this she could not handle. If you were about to see the one you love marry somebody else, you would feel the way she feels right now right? She was seated beside Hyomin who was talking to Woohyun from the other side of the aisle. Myungsoo, on the other hand, was looking at Jiyeon. He couldn’t take his eyes away from her.

 

 *she’s so beautiful. i think she’s going to be much more beautiful if she was wearing a gown.* he thought.

 

Suddenly, the music started playing and everyone rose. After the cute little children who were throwing flowers everywhere, the bride finally showed up with her arms clinging on to her father’s arm. Everyone was happy but the bride didn’t seem so happy. Some could tell that she was having a deep thought. And finally, the bride and groom arrived at the altar.

 

|| Ceremony until the ‘I do’ part ||

 

“(Priest doing the sentence)”

Suzy looked at Myungsoo with sadness on both of their eyes. Suzy smiled for the last time and faced everyone, “I’m sorry everyone but I won’t be marrying Myungsoo.”

Everyone was shocked and some started whispering. Even Myungsoo and Jiyeon were shock. “I’ve been very selfish nowadays and I didn’t even notice. I took away someone’s love and I broke their relationship. Mom, dad, aunt, uncle, everyone, please don’t be mad at me and please continue everything the way it is. No more forcing and no more hurting.” She looked at Myungsoo. “And for you, thank you. Thank you for everything, to Jiyeon unnie too. Now go, before I change my mind.”

Myungsoo smiled at Suzy and hugged her. “Thanks Suzy, you’re the best.” And with that, she ran forward to Jiyeon, grabbed her hand and then dragged her outside.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

 

Well that was – long (?)

My apologies for the late update

This story will be ending soon~ I wanted it to be longer but since I don’t have much time to update anymore, I will be ending this with 1 or 2 more chapters/s.

I love you guys so much, sorry if the chapter wasn’t really your liking.

I will try my best on the next chapter/s or my next story~~