{Graduated}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

     Finally, I’m free from school! I finally graduated and I don’t have to go to school anymore. Now, I can take care of myself but first things first, I need to find a job first. Hmm, what’ll be nice for a job? *sigh* I guess I still have to think about that first.

     “Jiyeon-ah, congratulations; I’m so happy for you!” Baekhyun oppa congratulated me. 

     “Thank you oppa.” I said. “I guess we won’t be seeing each other for a while now.”

 

     “Well, that’s kinda true. You know, I’ll always be around.” Oppa smiled.

     Baekhyun oppa and I have been very close ever since high school. Unfortunately, he will be going to abroad to work so I won’t see him for quite a while but there’s internet right? That way, we can communicate with each other while he’s far away.

     We both said our goodbyes to each other and went to our separate ways. I went home and took a bath.

     After I changed my clothes, the bell suddenly ringed. I opened the door/gate and saw Hyomin unnie carrying a box.

 

      “Yeonnie, congratulations.” She greeted. “I brought cake.”

     “Wow, thank you so much unnie. Come in, let’s celebrate.” I replied and she nodded.

     She went in and I prepared the things we needed. We just had a small celebration and we talked about, you know life.

     “So what are you gonna apply for? I’m sure you already have something.” Hyomin unnie asked me.

     I looked at her and gave her a fake smile. “Truth is that, I still don’t have any.”

     “What? How are you gonna stick up for yourself if you still don’t have a job?” she scolded me.

     “Aish unnie, don’t shout. I’ll find a job. I’m not gonna stay jobless forever you know.” I replied.

     “Just make sure, I don’t want you to end up like a beggar.” Unnie joked.

     I playfully hit her arm and went back eating. We talked and talked until it was time for her to go home. I said goodbye to her and dozed off to sleep.

kawaii balloons

 

Park Hyomin’s Pov

     Aish, I know that girl won’t find a job. It’s time for Hyomin’s help.

     I have a friend at a company and I bet she’ll handle everything. 

Cute.Cute.Cute.Cute.Cute.

 

Hey everyone~ 1st chapter’s out. I’m so thankful to my subscribers.

Yup, I added Baekhyunnie and Hyominnie. 

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day ♡