{First Day At Work And Already In Trouble}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo’s Pov

 

     I went inside the building and headed to my office. As I passed by people, they would greet me and when I walked passed them; they’d started whispering or let’s just say gossip. I ignored it. Besides, I’m used to it.

     I sat down and reviewed my papers. Then I was interrupted by the knock of the door.

     “Come in.” I ordered.

     The door slightly opened, it was Ms. Choi, one of the most trusted workers in this company.

     “Uhm, good morning Mr. Kim, I have the papers of the new workers here.” she said.

     “Thank you Ms. Choi, please leave it right there.” I pointed at the corner of my desk.

     She put the files there and left. I reached out for the files and read them carefully. Then, one person caught my eye.

     “Hmm, Park Jiyeon, I see? Let’s see how long you’re going to handle it here.” I smirked as I saw her photo.


 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

     I put on my clothes and ate breakfast. *sigh* Will I do well? Ugh, Jiyeon-ah, positive thoughts okay? Aja~ Fighting! As soon as I finished eating, i headed to the company where Ms. Choi said where it would be. I went in and the first thing I could say was WOW. It didn’t look like a working company at all. It looked like a hotel or something. I went to the reception.

     “Hi, my name is Park Jiyeon and I’m new here.” I told her.

     “Uh, let’s see.” She said and looked at a book.

     “Well, hello Ms. Park. Your office is at the 3rd floor and just ask some person.” She informed me.

     “Thank you.” I said and went away.

     I arrived at the 3rd floor and looked around for my office. I walked back and forth and I think many people are thinking that I’m crazy right now. As I continued to walk, I accidentally bumped in to some guy. I fell down on my while his papers flew around. I looked up and saw a handsome guy, very handsome that I couldn’t take my eyes away from him.

     “.” He cursed. “Look what you did! Ugh, who are you anyway?”

     Ugh, why is he so mean? I didn’t mean to bump in to him purposely. I stood up and glared at him.

     “Listen mister, I didn’t mean anything of this to happen so why don’t you stop nagging and go back to work. I might be new here but I can tell the head director of this company and get you fired!” I shouted at him.

     Many people came to see us fighting. Some of them gasping and some were whispering to each other.

     “Listen here little girl, do you even know who I am?” he coldly asked.

     I sat there confused. Am I supposed to know him? “Uhm, I don’t know who you are but I don’t even have any intentions of knowing you!” I stated.

     “I think you’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life.” He informed.

     What the hell does that mean? Is he acting so cool? Well, whatever it is, it’s not working.

     “Park Jiyeon, what are you doing?!” someone shouted.

     I turned around and saw Ms. Choi with a serious look on her face. Uh oh, this cannot be good. She walked towards us.

     “Park Jiyeon, what are you doing, making a scene?” she asked, furiously.

     “Ms. Choi, I was just looking for my office but then this guy bumped in to me and then he keeps on cursing and nagging.” I explained.

     Ms. Choi looked at the boy and gasped. She directly bowed at him.

     “Hello Head Director.” She greeted.

     “Hey, why are you-.” I stopped talking.

     The man who is called Head Director smirked. Oh no, what did I do?!

     “So you’re Park Jiyeon. Well Ms. Park, welcome to ‘your days in hell’” he whispered to me and then walked away.

     Ugh, Park Jiyeon, what did you do?! I’m so stupid. Great, it’s just my first day and I’m already in trouble.


{Hey everyone, i'm so sorry for the late update. School has been a pain just because it's almost vacation IN MY LAND. 

I hope this chapter wasn't that boring for you guys. if it is then don't be scared to point out my flaws, it'll help me to get things better next time.

Subscribe and Comment ♡}