The End (sort of)

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov:

 

I couldn’t believe it. Those words actually came out of Suzy’s mouth. Did she really think about it? OMG, I’m so grateful. Thanks Suzy.

Anyways, Myungsoo dragged me out to a park. He gasped for air and then faced me.

 

“So, what do you want to do now?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him. “What do you mean by ‘what should we do now’? You’re the one who brought me here so you should know!”

He rubbed the part where I hit him but then he just smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. I widened my eyes at him. “I just wanted to get out of there and be somewhere alone with you. Oh how I miss you so much!”

I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo my cute Myunggie, I missed you too!”

He whined in pain and grabbed my hand. We stared at each other for quite a while and then he started my hair. “You look so beautiful.” and that’s when he gave me a passionate kiss.

 

[Months later]

 

I was walking around the park since Myungsoo told me he needed to talk to me. It sounded so important but why is he taking so long? I sat on a bench and stared up at the sky. It was so clear and blue, just like the sea nearby. I have been waiting here for a couple of minutes now but he still hasn’t showed up. Aish that Kim Myungsoo! I looked around for the last time but still saw no Myungsoo. Annoyed, I picked up my bag and walked away but was stopped by a music playing. I turned around and saw Myungsoo singing while playing a guitar. He was singing Amazing by Infinite with some dancers at the back. I laughed while tears were escaping my eyes. He walked towards me and kneeled. Omo, is he going to do what I think he’s going to do?

 

He took out a small box in his pocket and opened it. “Park Jiyeon, will you marry me?”


 

The End

Sort of, haha

I’m still going to write another chapter but it will just be telling you what happened to all of the characters.

I love you all <3