Threats and Periods

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ’ s  P o v }

 

Jiyeon ended up winning the race since she got to the bathroom first, unfortunately. But hey, don’t blame me for wanting her, I’m a man too you know. After Jiyeon, I took a bath and then got ready. I dressed neatly since you all know my father is. I bid Jiyeon goodbye and drove off to my father’s mansion. As I got there, I was greeted by the maids and then they led me to where my father was, in the living room. He was sitting on the couch, legs crossed while drinking his coffee. He sensed my presence and gestures me to sit. By the looks on his face, this isn’t going to end well.

 

“You called for me dad?”  I asked him.

“Yes indeed.” He replied. “I just need to hear an explanation.”

I scrunched my forehead. “Explanation for what?”

“This.” And with that, he threw a folder on the table.

 

I opened it and surprised. Inside it were photos of me and Jiyeon.

 

“How did you get all of these?” I asked him, my eyes not leaving the pictures.

“Simple, since I was so ‘interested’ about the place you’re living and the girl you’re with, I hired a private investigator to capture every single move you do with that girl.” He explained.

I started boiling from inside. “How dare you? How dare you intrude with my personal life?”

“I’m your father and I have the right to do so. How could you betray me? I thought we made a deal.” He said.

“Our deal was for me to marry Suzy so that you’ll leave Jiyeon alone, not intrude my personal life!” I contended.

“I don’t care. You better leave that girl; you should be focusing on Suzy. Get out from that house and live with Suzy instead. Or else …”

I cut him off. “Don’t ever think about hurting Jiyeon. If you do, then don’t even think that I’ll ever consider you as my father anymore!”

 

I walked out of the house, boiling from anger. All my life, I wanted to find the person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life but he ruined it. No, I will never let him ruin my relationship with Jiyeon.

I got home and saw Jiyeon on the couch, lying down while holding her abdomen. It must be her time of the month. I chuckled and walked towards her.

 

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

She nodded. “It hurts so badly.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll go away.”

“Can you rub my stomach? My mom used to do it. But its okay if you don’t want to.” She said, embarrassed by it.

“It’s alright, I’ll do it.” I agreed.

She smiled. “Thanks.”

 

I rubbed her stomach gently. She has calmed down from the pain. I stopped when she mentioned me to. She was still lying down and I was still staring at her.

 

“How was the talk with your father?” she asked.

I scratched the back of my head. “Uh, it went well.”

She sat up. “Oh come on, that isn’t a tone or a face for well. Tell me exactly what happened.”

I smiled and patted her head. “I told you, its fine. We just talked about the wedding and stuffs.”

“Well okay. I better go and change my pad.” She said and rushed to the bathroom.

 

I sat on the couch. *sigh* I can’t tell her. It’s better for her, not knowing.

Suddenly, when I was about to fall asleep, a loud voice awakened me.

 

“Noooo, this can’t be happening!”

 

I rushed to the bathroom and saw Jiyeon shouting.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“There are no more pads/tampons.” She replied.

I chuckled. “You silly girl, you don’t have to shout. You almost gave me a heart attack. Don’t worry, I’ll go buy you some.”

“Really, you would do that for me? You know, some boys get embarrassed if they would go and buy some pads/tampons.” She said.

“Well not me! Stay right there and I’ll go buy you some.” I stated and turned around to leave.

“Wait!” she stopped me. I turned around. “Some ice cream too please?”

I chuckled. “Sure.”

 

I went out to go and buy some pad/tampons and ice cream. It was kind of embarrassing because people were looking at me weirdly. *breathes* it’s gonna be okay Kim Myungsoo, this is for your girlfriend.

 

“Wow, the girl must be really lucky to have her boyfriend do this for her.” I heard some girls say.

 

I smiled. Yeah, Jiyeon is very lucky to have a boyfriend like me. I proudly left the store with the things with me. I got home and offered her the pads/tampons and then after that, we watched Secret Garden together while eating our ice cream.