{ F O R G I V E N E S S + C O N F E S S I O N S }

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was in my room. How did I get here? Oh yeah, that’s right. L.Joe brought me here. Suddenly, I felt something or someone touching my hand. I looked at my right side and found Myungsoo sleeping. What’s he doing here? Isn’t he supposed to be with his fiancée? Ouch, my head hurts. I probably thought too much.

I gently removed my hands away from him, hoping he wouldn’t wake up. But unfortunately, he woke up.

 

“Jiyeon?” he asked, still half asleep.

“Yeah, I’m awake. Go to your room, you look a bit tired.” I told him.

He smiled. “You’re not mad at me anymore?”

“I still am!” I shouted but ended up wailing because of the pain.

“Are you okay? You shouldn’t shout too much. You’re still recovering. Go back to sleep and I will be making you some hot soup.” He said and headed for the door.

But I stopped him. “Why? Why do you care about me? You hate me remember? I thought we weren’t close?”

He sat back down and sighed. “Jiyeon, I’m sorry. I acted like a fool. No, not a fool but a jerk. I don’t know how I could repay you but you should know that I really am sorry. And I didn’t mean it when I said that we weren’t close because we are! Would you please forgive me?”

Ugh those words and his face. Why is it so sincere and cute? I am willing to forgive him but I can’t let the same thing happen again because I was too attached. Myungsoo, I love you but you need to know the pain that you gave me.

In return, I ignored him and turned my back, so that I won’t see his face. I heard him sigh and it hurt me but I gotta do this. I can’t let him hurt me again.

I heard the door closed and that’s when I went back to my usual position. *sigh* when he realizes it, I’ll forgive him. Kim Myungsoo, you better not take too long on figuring it out!

 

tumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.giftumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.gif

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

This is what I get for hurting her. I deserve it! I’m such a jerk. Don’t worry Jiyeon, I’ll never hurt you again. I promise that! I will do anything it takes to make you forgive me.

 

tumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.giftumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.gif

 

 

Days passed and Myungsoo was doing his best to make Jiyeon forgive him. Like, giving flowers at work (which by the way, made the workers curious), making breakfast, lunch and dinner and many more but what Jiyeon wanted was for him to say these words, “I was wrong for hurting you”. Yes, he said those apologetic things but Jiyeon wanted those actual words from him.

While Myungsoo was making dinner for Jiyeon, Jiyeon was at her room, doing some paper works.

 

‘*sighs* he’s been doing these things for days. I think it’s time to forgive him. But I want him to say those words! UGHH.’ Jiyeon thought.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. “Jiyeon-ah, food’s ready.”

“Arasso, I’ll be right there.” She replied.

 

Jiyeon closed her notebook and headed to the kitchen. ‘Dang it smells good.’ Myungsoo offered Jiyeon a seat and they both started eating. Myungsoo was taking glances at her while she didn’t notice because she was so in to the food.

 

“So uhm, do you like it?” he asked.

“Hmm.” She nodded. “You know, you should stop doing these things. It’s just useless because I’m not forgiving you.”

 

Jiyeon stood up to leave but Myungsoo caught her arm and turned her around, before she knew it,

 

SMOOOCH!

 

Myungsoo crashed his lips on to Jiyeon’s. She widened her eyes but she knew that she would enjoy it. She responded the kiss and both of them kissed passionately. Seconds later, Jiyeon broke the kiss to catch some breath.

She looked down, blushing on what just happened but she knew she couldn’t just give in like that.

 

“Do you think that just because you kissed me, I’ll forgive you directly? Hmph, think again!” Jiyeon said.

He smirked and whispered in her ear. “I was wrong for hurting you.”

 

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked at him. ‘He said it! He said it! Aish Kim Myungsoo, took you long enough.’ She smiled and hugged him.

 

“I forgive you!” she screamed.

Myungsoo chuckled at the girl’s response. “I love you Jiyeon.”

She broke the hug and stared at him. “You do?”

He nodded and then she smiled widely. She hugged him again and whispered. “I love you too Myungsoo.”

 

tumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.giftumblr_lmk4eoEk9D1qlnxgro1_250.gif

 

 

21st chapter! Thanks to my subscribers and even those silent readers out there.

I love you guys so much, mwah!

 

{ c h a r a c t e r s  i n  t h i s  c h a p t e r ' s  g i f s }

 

tumblr_m99rwnujYx1rcz59eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m99tmrNSgJ1rc0o9zo1_500.gif

 

{ t y p o  o f  t h e  d a y }

 

tumblr_m6mjqzg68a1r2tofso1_500.jpg

 

{ s o n g  o f  t h e  d a y }