{Eavesdropping}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

Park Jiyeon's Pov

 

Ugh, that jerk commanded me something again! Doesn't he ever get tired? 

I was on his way to bring him his documents and coffee. I walked all the way to the coffee shop because he has his favorite there. 

I was about to go in when i heard a girl's voice. Hmm, who's that girl with him?

 

"Oppa, you can't just bail on me. I'm your fiancee and we will be married in a few months now." I heard the girl spoke.

 

*gasps* His fiancee? He didn't tell me that he was getting married. Wait, he doesn't tell me anything, pshh.

 

"Listen Suzy, i know you want to marry me but i'm not ready for marriage. I don't even have a girlfriend. What i want to focus on right now, is my work. Now, go back home and get some rest." Myungsoo stated.

"But oppa!!" She whined.

"Sheesh, stop calling me that! I'm not your boyfriend and i'm certainly never gonna be one." He shouted.

"Hmp, this is not over yet Kim Myungsoo. You are going to be my husband whether you like it or not." She said and stammered out of the office.

 

Wow, so much drama for him. First some crazy stalker and now a crazy fiancee. *laughs inside* You really are something.

After that incident, i decided to hide myself outside for a while. I peeked through the open door and saw Myungsoo rubbing his forehead. 

 

"I know you're looking at me. Come in and bring me my documents and coffee." Myungsoo spoke.

I startled. "Uh neh, here you are." I said as i handed him his things.

"Were you listening?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I heard nothing." I pretended that i didn't know.

"Don't lie to me. I can hear you breathing just from outside." He said.

*gasps* "Do i breath that hard? Sorry, i didn't mean to eavesdrop." I apologized.

"It's alright. You can go now." He ordered.

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebuttonbarrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebuttonbarrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 

Kim Myungsoo's Pov

 

​Ugh, my head is spinning. I can't concentrate. Pff, that girl has given me the headaches.

My phone suddenly ringed and i answered it.

 

"Hello?"

"Kim Myungsoo, how dare you treat a girl like that! Come back here and send your apologies to her." My mother scolded me.

"What's up mom, nice to chat with you too." I joked.

"I don't have time for jokes. Apologize to her now." My mom insisted.

"Look mom, i'm busy right now so i'm hanging up. Bye." and with that, i hung up.

 

I grabbed the telephone and called Ms. Choi.

 

"Ms. Choi, i will be leaving for today. You're in charge."

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebuttonbarrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebuttonbarrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 

Hey guys, i have updated!

To be honest, i don't really know what i was going for in this chapter.

But yeah.

Another announcement, i'm going to PARIS today!

That means i can't update for awhile because i can't bring my laptop with me :(

Wait for me to com e back and i will update as soon as i can

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT ♡

xoxo, CrazedFanGirl ∞

norticnatty:<3