Pictures

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo was told to go to his father’s mansion since his father wanted to discuss something important.

Myungsoo really didn’t have any other choice but to, if he didn’t go, his father would nag/threat on the phone all day long.

After he got the message, he woke up Jiyeon, who was sleeping beside him. Yes, they slept together but there were no rated scenes.

 

Jiyeon fluttered her eyes open. “Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, let’s go wash up.” He said.

“Ugh, it’s still early. I want to get more sleep.” She complained.

“That’s not my fault; you’re the one who came home late. Come on, let’s take a bath. I have to go somewhere later.” He explained.

“Ugh fine but where are you going?” she asked.

“To my father’s, he told me to meet him.” He replied.

Jiyeon nodded. “I see, I’m gonna go wash up first.”

He smirked. “Why go first when we can go together.”

“Yah you ert!” she threw the towel she was holding, at him.

 

Myungsoo chuckled and chased Jiyeon, who was now running around the house.

 

“When I get my hands on you, we’re definitely going to wash up together!” he warned.

 

tumblr_lnwj1bicnN1qmwho9o1_250.gif

 

 

{ M r .  K i m ‘ s  P o v }

 

“Mr. Kim, the pictures are here.” a worker said as he handed a folder to me.

I accepted and opened it. “Good work.”

 

I scanned through the pictures and it really disappointed me. Kim Myungsoo, you better have a good explanation for this!

 

tumblr_lnwj1bicnN1qmwho9o1_250.gif

 

 

{ a u t h o r ‘ s  n o t e }

 

@bluemoon: Oh, I’m very sorry. I made it bigger enough :) I thought that it looked better with a small size but I guess it didn’t for you so I’m very sorry, again.

Hey readers, I’m very sorry for this short update. This is just a sort of (I don’t know how to say it) for the next chapter. As funny as it seems, Kim Jong Kook is Myungsoo’s father and his mother is Song/Kim Jihyo since I’m such a SpartAce Couple fan and also a Running Man fan. I have the next chapter ready and I’ll post it when I have time because I really have to go. Toodles!

 

{ g i f s }

 

tumblr_m6y5e4j8Lc1radrnzo1_500.gif

tumblr_m48t05JXHF1qctebto1_500.gif

tumblr_m93cuyEbn91qganl9o1_500.gif

 

{ t y p o }

 

tumblr_m9ik942LOV1qf3wg9o1_500.jpg