{Crazy Stalker} (Part 2)

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

Kim Myungsoo's Pov

 

Great, we're having guests around! Note the sarcasm. 

Ugh, why are we having guests? I'm totally not in the mood for it. What's even worse is that, they're my employees. Are they like so obsessed with me that they even want to know where i live? 

I think i shouldn't hire some women at work. I'd rather hire men. 

I get what you're thinking but I'M NOT GAY! I just don't like girls clinging around me too much. 

 

"Myungsoo-shii, I've already bought your medicines. Come out so we can eat, the guests are arriving soon." Jiyeon shouted from outside.

"Uh, okay." I replied.

 

I lazily walked out of my room and went straight ahead to the kitchen. I saw Jiyeon pouring the soup in to a bowl and she put it in the table for us to eat.

 

"Aren't we suppose to eat this when the guests will arrive?" I asked her.

"No, this aren't for the guests, this is for you. You should eat soup to warm your stomach since you had diarrhea this morning." She explained.

 

I nodded and started eating. I gotta admit, the soup was delicious but it was a bit salty.

 

"So, how is it?" She asked with an - it's good right? - look.

I stared at her. "Very salty." 

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." She pouted.

 

I chuckled at her cute action. Yep, i admit it, her pout was cute but it won't ever work on me.

 

"Stop pouting, it doesn't make you look cute." I .

She stopped pouting and started glaring at me. "Aish, this guy. I didn't even tried to be cute!"

 

Just when i wanted to say something, the doorbell rang.

 

"They're here." Jiyeon stated.

 

She rushed to the door and opened it. 

 

"Annyeong~~" A group of people chorused.

"Hey everyone, come in." Jiyeon told them.

"Wow Jiyeon-ah, your house is very nice." A girl complimented.

"Haha, thanks." Jiyeon replied.

 

I headed to where they are. It took time for them to notice me but one girl didn't fail to notice me, it was Krystal. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim." Krystal greeted me.

 

As soon as everyone heard what Krystal said, they immediately turned to face me. They started bowing and greeting me like they were some kind of monks.

 

"Uh, hi." I greeted back coldly and walked away to continue eating.

 

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon's Pov

            

Aish this guy, how could he just leave like that when these guests' purpose was to meet him. That bad jerk!

 

"So Jiyeon-ah, you just live here alone with him?" Qri, a co-worker asked me.

"Well yeah, it's not that kind of a big deal though. We don't even get along with each other that well." I replied.

"Aaaaah, i'm so jealous! You get to live with the hottest boss on the planet. You're so lucky!" Hwayoung, another co-worker said.

 

I was about to say something when Krystal, suddenly stood up.

 

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked, looking down.

"Uh, straight door at the left." [I don't know what i'm writing] I replied.

 

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

 

 

Jung Krystal's Pov

 

Ugh, i hate that stuck up ! I can't let her get Myungsoo oppa. Oppa is mine!!

I lied about going to the toilet. Right now, my first priority is to find Myungsoo oppa's room. 2nd, make him fall in love with me. Yes, I love Myungsoo oppa. I always have been but ever since this arrived, i'm afraid he'll get Myungsoo oppa away from me. That's why I've gotta make my move.

I searched for Myungsoo oppa's room. Fortunately, i found his room cause he's got his name at the door but i'm pretty sure that he wasn't the one who hung this.

I knocked on it and after a few seconds, he finally opened it.

 

"Krystal? What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

Oh my gosh, he knows my name!!

 

"Uhm, i was just looking for the toilet." I lied.

"Don't you read signs?" He pointed at the sign pasted on his door.

"Oh sorry, i didn't really pay attention to it." I lied again.

"Well, toilet's over there. Don't bother me again, i'm trying to sleep." He said coldly.

 

He was about to close the door when i hugged him from behind. I could tell he was shock but this is the only way i could stop him.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?!" He shouted at me.

"Oppa, neol saranghae!" I confessed.

 

Cute Divider

 

 

To Be Continued 

 

Cute Divider

tumblr_m86j54A12t1qae3ruo1_500.jpg