{ C O N F E S S I O N S + H U R T E D F E E L I N G S }

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

After the lunch with L.Joe, I headed back home and saw Myungsoo resting in the living room, covering his eyes with his arm. What has he been doing all day? Is he alright?

I walked towards him and squatted to equal our level/heights. He moved his arm away and stared at me which made me stumble backwards.

 

“You’re home already?” he asked.

“Yeah, why? Don’t you want me here?” I pouted.

He laughed. “No, it’s not like that, I just thought that you were enjoying your date so much that you’d be home late or something.”

“Date? Look, me and L.Joe are just friends and besides, it was just lunch. Why? You jelly?” I moved my eyebrows up and down.

“Oh please, why would I be jealous? I don’t even like you. *yawns* I’m going to my room to get some actual sleep.” He stated and left.

 

Aish this guy! But he’s right. He won’t be jealous because he doesn’t have any feelings for me. *sighs*

I went to my room and changed clothes. Man my clothes were uncomfortable. I lay down and thought about Myungsoo and his fiancée. He’s really getting married huh? Aish, why am I even thinking of that pabo?! Ugh, I’m going to sleep.

 

7-1.gif7-1.gif

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

Ugh that girl, why is she always giving me a hard time? But wait, I need to tell her the news. Wait, she’s not even family so why would i? Aish, I’m so messed up right now.

I decided to call L.Joe and told him the news.

 

“Are you sure about that, dude? I mean, your whole life will revolve around that girl only since she’s gonna be your wife. Do you even love her?” L.Joe asked with full of concern.

“No, I don’t love her and I’m not sure about this. If it is the only way to protect Jiyeon from my father then I have to do it.” I explained.

“Why are you doing this for her? Do you like her?” he caught me off guard.

“Uhm, no. She just did things for me that I’m grateful of so I’m just repaying her.” I stuttered.

I felt him smirk. “Don’t play dumb with me Kim Myungsoo. I’m your best friend and that means, I know everything about you even if you keep it a secret. I’ve seen the way you look at her bro and it’s just not the ‘she’s my housemate and assistant’ kind of look. Just admit it, you like her don’t you?” L.Joe asked.

“Fine, fine, you caught me. But please don’t say anything to her.” I pleaded.

“Promise but why is your father targeting her? He hasn’t even met her yet.” He said.

“Apparently, my dad has been ‘checking up’ on me and he figured out that I was living with Jiyeon so he got to the conclusion that she was my girl.” I told him.

“But why didn’t you say that she wasn’t?” he asked.

“I didn’t have the time to speak. Besides, he’ll never believe me anyway, he’ll just think that I’m making up some excuses.” I explained.

 

Our conversation continued with some questions, answers and some personal things.

 

7-1.gif7-1.gif

 

 

{ L . J o e ‘ s  P o v }

 

I can’t believe this. My best friend is in love with the girl that i love. I can’t let him have Jiyeon. I’m sorry Myungsoo but I love her, you’re better marrying Suzy.

I called Jiyeon to tell her the news and she doesn’t sound very happy about it. No way, don’t tell me that …

 

“What’s wrong Jiyeon-ah? Why do you sound so sad?” I asked her.

“Oh it’s nothing. Is he really getting married?” she sounds disappointed.

“Yeah, aren’t you happy for him?” I questioned.

“I am. It’s just … it’s just,” she paused.

“You just what?” what’s the point of asking this when I already know her answer.

“L.Joe oppa, please don’t tell anyone about this, especially Kim Myungsoo.” She pleaded.

 

Here it comes …

 

“I’m in love with Myungsoo.” And there it was. It felt like an arrow has hit me in the heart. No Jiyeon, why would you say that?!

 

I clenched my fists and my teeth together. I tried hard not to cry but I think I’m not gonna hold it much longer.

 

“Oppa, are you okay? You aren’t gonna tell are you?” she asked me.

I sighed, “Of course not, Jiyeon-ah, I have to go, and I’m not feeling so well.”

 

Before she could say goodbye, I already hung up. I broke down in tears and curled myself in bed. No girl has made me cry like this Jiyeon-ah, you’re the first because you’re special to me!

 

7-1.gif7-1.gif

 

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

Hmm, I wonder what’s wrong with L.Joe. He surely doesn’t feel good. But what bothers me the most is Myungsoo and the fact that he’s getting married and he didn’t even tell me. I thought we were close already.

I went to his room and opened the door without his permission. There I saw him, lying down on his bed with a book in front of his face.

 

“Yah, for the last time, don’t you know how to knock? And don’t dare tell me that you’ve knocked already cause I didn’t hear you!” he nagged.

I walked towards him and pointed my index finger at him. “You, why didn’t you tell me that you were getting married?”

 

He widened his eyes and then stood up, leaving his book on the bed. He looked at me seriously.

 

“So you heard already? I knew L.Joe was going to tell you,”

I cut him off, “That’s not important right now. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re getting married?!”

He scoffed. “Why would I even tell you? Are you a friend? Are you family? Are you my girlfriend?!”

“I thought we were close.” I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

He scoffed again. “Close? You thought we were that close just because I’m living here in your house? Well you thought wrong. We are not close and we will never be.”

 

PAK

 

I slapped him. I couldn´t believe what he just said. All those memories together came up to me slowly. I started to tear up. I couldn´t stand him so I rushed outside, despite the heavy rain.

 

7-1.gif7-1.gif

 

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ‘ s  P o v }

 

What have you done Kim Myungsoo? You´ve made the girl that you love cry. Ugh, why does life have to be complicated?!

I stood up and went to the bathroom, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Ugh, I can´t even look at myself anymore. You´re just a cold and mean heartbreaker.

 

7-1.gif7-1.gif

 

 

SUBSCRIBE  a n d  COMMENT

 

{ g i f s  o f  t h e  c a s t s  t h a t  a p p e a r e d  o n  t h i s  c h a p t e r }

 

image

tumblr_m8ij7oCruU1rs97fco1_500.gif

image

 

{ t y p o  o f  t h e  d a y }

 

tumblr_m91ujbXRQY1ru60b7o1_r3_500.png

tumblr_m91ujbXRQY1ru60b7o2_400.giftumblr_m91ujbXRQY1ru60b7o3_400.gif

credits to S E C R E T S  O F  A  B U L L Y