{I Own You}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

     I lazily headed to my office. Many people were clearly staring at me. Geez, what’s wrong with people nowadays?

     I finally found my office. I went inside and it looked just like my taste. 

     I sat on my chair and realized that it can be rolled. I rode on it nonstop that I didn’t realize that someone was at the door, looking at me.



 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

     Well, that girl sure is something. I wonder where she got that kind of confidence. Does it run by the family? Or is she just like that? Kim Myungsoo, stop thinking about that. You’ve got plenty more work to do. Speaking of work, where is that girl? She’s supposed to be my assistant so why isn’t she here? Do I even have to pick her up? Don’t tell me, she went home already because she’s scared? Hahahaha, Myungsoo, you’re so hilarious.

     I stood up and headed to that girl’s office which is just right next to my office. I knocked on the door but it seems she didn’t hear it. I opened the door and saw her skating (?) around with the office chair. What an immature child. 

     I coughed fakely just to get her attention. Once she noticed me, she stopped skating around and stood up.

     “Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to me.

     “So you’re respectful now? I should’ve known. You’re afraid to get fired on your first day right?” I .

     She slightly nods with her eyes still glued on the floor. *laughs inside* this is so fun.

     “Go to my office, you still have plenty of work to do.” I informed and was about to leave when “Uhm, do I really have to be your assistant?”

     I looked at her and smirked. I took a step towards her and our faces were just barely inches away. She tried to hold back but I just kept on staring at her.

     “You’re so funny, Park Jiyeon but whether you like it or not, you’re my one and only assistant. That means, I own you now.” I stated and left.

 


Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

     Bwo, he owns me?! Who does he think he is? Ugh, I’m so frustrated. But wait, why was I blushing when he was in front of me? Aish, get yourself together Jiyeon. He’s just nothing but a cold, mean jerk! 

 


{It's a double update yet short.

Subscribe and Comment my fellow subbies ♡}

tumblr_lc9b2nxbXe1qagi8y.giftumblr_lc9b06naAF1qagi8y.giftumblr_lc9b1maBka1qagi8y.giftumblr_lc9b22w3Jt1qagi8y.giftumblr_lc9b3a24AV1qagi8y.gif
myung_soo_icon_by_gorgeousqueen-d4nf2u7.myung_soo_icon_by_gorgeousqueen-d4nf2fe.myung_soo_icon_by_gorgeousqueen-d4nf1w5.myung_soo_by_gorgeousqueen-d4n71ud.gifmyung_soo_by_gorgeousqueen-d4n726w.gif