Revenge + Confessions

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ K i m  M y u n g s o o ’ s  P o v }

 

Jiyeon hasn’t talk to me for days, and it’s kind of bugging me. Is she that mad? I only did a simple mistake and plus, I was forced to go by Suzy; she knows that already yet she’s still mad at me? Aish chincha!

Jiyeon got out of her room, perfectly dressed, looks like she’s going somewhere.

 

I coughed to get her attention. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going out with L.Joe oppa. Why?” she said.

“Why are you going out with him? And stop calling him oppa, it freaks me out.” I told her.

“Ugh, why can’t I go out with L.Joe oppa when you can go out with that girl?” she fought back.

“Listen, it’s not the same. You don’t know L.Joe that much, he’s a playboy. I’m your boyfriend and you should listen to me when I say that you cannot go with L.Joe, this late.” I explained.

“You don’t sound like a boyfriend, you sound like a father! I may not know L.Joe oppa that much but I trust him. I trust him more than I do to you.” She stated and left.

 

I was gonna stop her but it was too late, she already walked out the door. Aish, why is she like this? We just got together and now we’re having a quarrel?

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and went to my room, probably going to sleep.

 

tumblr_lnewj4e7PN1qkx77so1_400.gif

 

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

Hmp, I’ll show that Myungsoo. He isn’t the only one who can go out with some other people. This is just revenge. I know some of you guys might say that what I’m doing now is childish but I can’t help it. If you were in this state, you’ll probably do something like this too to just make him jealous or try to get revenge. So please understand.

I actually called L.Joe oppa so that we could hang out. He was kind of shocked at first since I barely ask him first but then he agreed to it and told me to meet with him at ___. It was a fancy place, lots of candles since it was already dark outside. He offered me a seat and I sat down. Both of us enjoyed our night together with laughs, jokes and just random stuffs. It was already past 11 and he knew that I was already tired. I hopped on his car, not bothering to put my seatbelt on since I was soo tired. He noticed it and grabbed my seatbelt. Our faces were just inches away and I could feel his hot breath in my neck. I fluttered my eyes open and then widened my eyes in shock. He was kissing me. He was freaking kissing me! I tried to struggle but he was too strong. I kept on hitting him, hoping he would break the kiss. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss. I kept my head down, trying to avoid his gaze.

 

He coughed nervously. “Uhm Jiyeon-ah, I’m sorry. I was out of my mind there for a moment.”

“It’s okay oppa. Let’s just go home. It’s been a long night.” I said, trying to brush off the awkwardness.

 

tumblr_lnewj4e7PN1qkx77so1_400.gif

 

 

{ L . J o e ‘ s  P o v }

 

The ride was awkward, neither of us talked. Ugh, how could I be so stupid on kissing her surprisingly? She must be thinking that I’m some kind of a retard or something. Aish Lee Byunghyun, you scared the wits out of her. I kept on throwing glances at her but she was still looking down. I wonder if she’s mad at me.

I tried to break the silence with some music but that made everything more awkward. I decided to stop it, thinking that maybe she doesn’t like it. We arrived at her house. I got off and opened the door for her. She awkwardly gladly took my hand and went in but then stopped.

 

“L.Joe oppa, I hope this kind of situation won’t happen again.” She implied.

“Uh yes.” I replied.

 

She went inside but I couldn’t force myself anymore so I grabbed her arm.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I only did that because … because, I like you.” I confessed.

She looked at me in shock. “Oppa, I’m sorry but I can’t accept your love. I already have one.”

“Who is it?” I asked her.

“It’s Myungsoo.” She answered.

 

I felt my heart go down. Myungsoo got her. Myungsoo got the woman who I loved. I slightly let go of her arm and walked away. I started my engine and began to wonder off.

 

tumblr_lnewj4e7PN1qkx77so1_400.gif

 

 

{ P a r k  J i y e o n ‘ s  P o v }

 

I can’t believe this. L.Joe oppa likes me? He even kissed you pabo yet you didn’t notice! Aish, what’s going on with me? I might go crazy.

I stepped inside the house and went to my room but was stopped by Myungsoo.

 

“It’s already past twelve yet you just came home? What did you do with L.Joe?” he asked.

I groaned. “Why do you need to check up on me every time? I’m completely fine and I told you, we just went to eat. No big deal.”

He suddenly hugged me from behind and whispered, “Do you know how worried I was? Don’t ever come home late again. I’m your boyfriend and I have the right to scold you. Please, just stay beside me. I love you.”

 

And that’s when I knew that I couldn’t be mad at him anymore. How could I still be when he said those sweet words? I turned around, facing him and smiled.

 

“Aish you greasy person. Fine, I’m sorry. Just let me sleep, I’m tired.” I said.

He chuckled. “Okay but I’m sleeping with you tonight.”

 

tumblr_lnewj4e7PN1qkx77so1_400.gif

 

 

{ a u t h o r ‘ s  n o t e }

 

I’m here with another update! I’m very sorry about the title, I couldn’t think of something else.

Thanks for my 90 subscribers! I love you guys, thanks for supporting me.

 

{ g i f s }

 

tumblr_m8cko8yw6P1rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m8s2oyl8ci1rdnt5vo2_500.gif

tumblr_m8jhm1X5kJ1qc71uto1_500.gif

 

{ t y p o }

 

tumblr_m9hexu9VoC1qfqzs8o1_500.gif