{Teasing Leads To Crying}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

I woke up, feeling dizzy. I sat up and rubbed my head. Gosh, I don’t feel so good, everything’s spinning. Why am I like this? I only remember that I … oh, that’s why. I drank too much but how did I end up here? Did Hwayoung bring me home? No way, that girl is so lazy; she can’t even bring her friend home. Now who brought me home?

 

“Hey sleepyhead, get your up and come here.” I heard someone call from the kitchen.

 

I moved my head to the right and saw Myungsoo standing beside the wall with his polo on. He smirked at me while I just looked at him confused.

 

“Come here, I stewed you some soup.” He said.

I stood up and head towards the kitchen. “Wah, it smells good. I didn’t know that you could cook.”

“There’s more that you don’t know about Me.” he remarked.

 

I scoffed at his remark and started eating. It really is good~

 

“So, do you remember anything from last night?” he asked.

I shook my head innocently. “Why? Did something happen?”

“Nothing.” He smirked. “But, you know, you did something.”

 

I stopped eating and gulped. Oh no, what did I do? I really do stupid things when I’m drunk. Yes, I’ve been drunk before.

 

“What did I … do?” I stuttered.

“Awwwww.” He faked yawned. “I’m tired, I’ll go to sleep.”

“Wait! Please tell me. I can take it even if it’s that embarrassing.” I begged.

He chuckled. “Sorry but you’re better off not knowing.”

 

Aish, what a jerk, I’ll definitely do something to know it!

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

I went inside my room. *laughs so hard* that was so funny, just by looking at her face. I’m gonna start teasing her a bit, its fun.

 

“Myungsoo-shii, please tell me!” she banged at my door.

I hold my laughter. “I’m sleeping here so go away!”

 

She started whining. Aw, how cute but still, even though she’s cute, I won’t tell her.

 

“Yah, stop whining, neighbors will complain!” I scolded her.

“We don’t have neighbors you idiot!” she responded.

 

It’s true, we don’t have neighbors but I just needed an excuse. I’m so tired of taking care of her last night so I need some sleep.

But still … she wouldn’t stop whining and banging my door. And I had enough. I opened the door and glared at her.

 

“Fine I’ll tell you, you almost kissed me. Happy?” I told her.

 

She stood there with her eyes widened. I looked at her and smirked. She then suddenly, out of nowhere, cried. She cried and ran to her room. What’s her deal? I didn’t say that we kissed.

Oh no, I made a girl cry. I never made a girl cry! Omo, I feel so guilty.

 

imageimageimage

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

Oh no, I can’t believe I kissed him. He was my first and you can only do your first with someone you love! How can I be so stupid?

Suddenly, a knock interrupted my thoughts. I faced the door and I knew exactly who it was, it’s really obvious.

 

“Go away.” I screamed.

“Why are you suddenly crying? Look, you didn’t even let me finish.” he said.

“I don’t want to hear it anymore!” I whined.

“Open this door or I will break it.” He threatened.

 

I stared at the door and sighed. I lazily made my way there and opened it then I went back to my bed.

I felt him sitting on my bed.

 

“Listen, you didn’t have to cry. We didn’t really kissed.” He confessed.

 

I looked up. “Really?”

“Really.” He replied.

 

I smiled and hugged him. Thank you Kim Myungsoo.

 

imageimageimage

 

tumblr_m8r6aagtmr1qfdbn8o1_500.gif